[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some good ways to get JDM import cars in the USA. All

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

What are some good ways to get JDM import cars in the USA. All of the online resources seem to be for Canadians.
>>
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=JDM+import+cars+in+the+USA
>>
>>15899219
I am dude. Can't find shit
>>
>>15899199
this is the only one:
https://www.japaneseclassics.com/
>>
>>15899463
No it isn't. It's the most expensive though. They buy those things for half what you pay or less.
>>
>>15899199
If you are looking for something newer than 25 years that's why.
>>
Are there any cars in Canada that are worth getting since we don't have this restriction?
>>
pacific coast jdm is the best imo. I'm currently looking into importing in MR2
they have a great youtube channel, and their website has all the information you need
>>
>>15899199
>put it on a boat
>pay jap to navigate the boat
>>
>>15899872
Show me another then, fgt
>>
>>15900103
Japanese Classics LLC
Japan Partner
My friend imported a Mazda Cosmo through some guy he met as a car show
It's not that hard dude
>>
>>15900103
Rivsu imports in Florida. In addition to >>15900111. Go be edgy and uninformed somewhere else nigglet.
>>
>>15900111
Well. Cant argue with trips.
However i do request that you enlighten this thread on the not so hard importing process
>>
>>15900177
I'll just use Pacific Coast Auto as my example.
>Go to their website
>pick out a car
>place a bid ($1000+price of car)
>if you win, they'll clean it and ship it to the port of your choosing (About $1500 to my city)
>meet it at the border
>pay any taxes you need to get it through customs (Usually less than $1000)
All the info you need about getting it through customs
>take it to the dmv
>register it
>drive home
>>
>>15900209
Much obliged friend
>>
>>15900103
RB Motoring
International Vehicle Importers
Pacific Coast Auto also does US imports but they will refer you to someone else that handles the US stuff.

At least try to search.

Any legit importer will handle all of the paperwork and applicable laws for you outside of California's bureaucratic clusterfuck for direct import vehicles. If you are in California your only option is to either read the CARB + DMV CA site carefully and do your own work or use International Vehicle Importers to help you with compliance and registration.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.