[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it a meme or is it the ultimate "godmusheen" if

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: JapaneseFairladyZ1970.jpg (49KB, 602x386px) Image search: [Google]
JapaneseFairladyZ1970.jpg
49KB, 602x386px
Is it a meme or is it the ultimate "godmusheen" if you swap an RB26DETT in it?
>>
Why swap it? It's a very old car. It's not going to be a godmachine apart from how it looks.
>>
>>15894321
Please do not ruin any more Zs with muh wangan faggotry.
>>
>>15894358
Yes please, go with a stroker and mikunis. Or an l28et if you have to have a turbo
>>
>>15894321
Only if you blast old trance music 24/7
>>
>>15894351
Well, I guess you could replace everything but the body and seats with modern high performance parts and it'll go really fast, but then why not just buy a GT-R and slap round headlights on it instead?
>>
>>15894406
Because the GT-R is considerably heavier.
>>
>>15894418
If you try to upgrade a 240Z to GT-R levels of performance, it's going to get significantly heavier. But it's not going to get more aerodynamic.
>>
>>15894358
But the Devil Z had an L28ETT.
>>
>>15894321
>"godmusheen"

Jesus Christ, you probably don't even know how to drive manual
>>
>>15894538
There's a reason I put it in quotation marks, m8.
>you probably don't even know how to drive a manual
I'm not a dumbshit American, so I can; never touched an automatic in my life.
>>
>>15894523
the REAL Debil Z was a S130 not a S30

but no, no OP its not a god machine, the chassis can't handle the power.

Don't buy one, they're gay and lame. You'll choke on gas fumes before you make it to your destination. The engine is weak and unreliable.

Lord knows we don't need more faggots buying these up
>>
>>15894523
Devil Z was also in several fatal crashes but somehow suffered no structural damage.
>>
>>15894365
>paying 800 for a Diesel crank

If I had the money I would get a Robello racing motor
>>
>>15894558
Get a load of this guy.

Now of course the Chassis can't handle the power, add rust and age an S30 can handle as much torque as a Tissue box. But the L series engines are great, reliable and easy to work with. the L28 Turbo from the S130 produced 180 hp and 200 lb of torque from factory and Tuners managed to triple the output within a few years.

You just don't like old cars from the looks of it.
>>
>>15894604
My boss has a 3l that's just rotting away, putting some money away to get it
>>
>>15894321
nah you want the l28 bored to 3.1lts with twin turbos
>>
>>15894822
shut the fuck up, we don't tell commoners this knowledge.

>>15894827
save it pls, have you asked him how much he would be willing to part with it?
>>
>>15894822
But the chassis could handle the power. I mean, anything can if you strengthen it.
It gets heavier yeah.
Just give a look to all those golfs MK2s smoking GTRs.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (169KB, 1500x1000px)
maxresdefault.jpg
169KB, 1500x1000px
>not a 400HP N/A DOHC l28 head
>>
>>15894572
dunno about the animu, but it actually did in mango to the point it had to be fixed by some master blacksmith who almost died while doing so
>>
HELLCAT

NAME IT THE HADEZ
>>
>>15894886
I did, will definitely be picking it up since he doesn't exactly have plans for it but didn't want to just sell it to anybody
>>
>>15894822
>Now of course the Chassis can't handle the power, add rust and age an S30 can handle as much torque as a Tissue box.
I'm still kinda surprised no one makes old Z kit cars. You'd think people would be all over them if their plan is to spray their Wagan rice on it anyway.
>>
Han bought one and modded it. Definetly would buy one if i could, they look great restored

https://youtu.be/ckNayDBWFi4
>>
>>15895623
Should see the look Jay did on Jay Leno's garage when he said he never drove the car with the stock l28
>>
>>15894321
RBs are a meme
just drop an LS into it
>>
>>15894604
Just watched a youtube video with a 3.3L one making something like 350WHP. I dont know why you would want anything more then that.
>>
>>15895881
Heres the video actually, sounds glorious
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIkJu6tYF4U
>>
>>15894321
>RB26DETT
A VR38DETT fits under the hood too...

Actually, so do the VK's, its a fairly large engine bay considering the car's size.
>>
File: 26b rotary 240z datsun fairlady.jpg (73KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
26b rotary 240z datsun fairlady.jpg
73KB, 600x400px
>>15894321
It becums a gawdmusheen if you swap a 26b into it
>>
>>15894523
I thought it was a carbureted version presumably out of a Cedric or Laural or something
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.