[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys think of the new Audi Q7? I'm comparing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

What do you guys think of the new Audi Q7? I'm comparing it to the new Lexus RX at the moment. 32 year old guy with 2 kids, so I need the space.
>>
are they your wifes kids
>yes
either
>no
range
>>
>Q7 three rows
>RX two rows

Why
>>
>>15889751
I like the design.
>>
shut up and buy a civic for $3k

dont be a cuck
>>
>>15889751
Good car. Very luxurious and quiet. Feels much nicer than the Lexus.

Also consider the Volvo XC90. I personally prefer the Volvo's interior and exterior design, and the plug-in hybrid is pretty cool if you can afford it.
>>
>>15889751
buy a minivan for 6k, save the rest so you can travel or spend time with your demon seed.
>>
File: 21214jd-power-2014vds.jpg (161KB, 630x837px) Image search: [Google]
21214jd-power-2014vds.jpg
161KB, 630x837px
>>15889751
Audis are unreliable as hell. Just go with the Lexus.
>>
File: 2016_vds_rank_1.jpg (80KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
2016_vds_rank_1.jpg
80KB, 720x960px
>>15892314
not really
>>
File: ghost in the shell.jpg (38KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
ghost in the shell.jpg
38KB, 800x450px
>>15892420
My family has owned two A4s and an A6. They most definitely are.

>plastic engine parts
>$5000 worth of damage due to a shitty chain guide slipping
>needing to take half the front end apart to access said guides
>dead fuel pumps every 40,000 miles
>constant oil leaks
>gaskets that become dry and brittle from normal engine operation temps
>timing chains on the back of the engine
>constant electrical faults

VAG is shit. Japland (and based Mercedes) do reliable luxury better anyways
>>
Mazda CX-5 or go home

Best crossover in its size and price-class
>>
File: Flex.jpg (85KB, 1200x465px) Image search: [Google]
Flex.jpg
85KB, 1200x465px
>>15889751
Don't be like the other keks buy a Flex
>>
File: Lexus-RX_450h-2016-1280-24.jpg (278KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Lexus-RX_450h-2016-1280-24.jpg
278KB, 1280x960px
>>15889751
If you have 2 kids, the extra seats in the Q7 is useless. Considering you have 2 kids and don't plan on having more kids, the RX is more of a better choice.

The design is not to everyone's taste but this thing in person looks better than pics.

The Q7 is gonna depreciate real fast and suck at reliabilty. The costs will be too high.
The RX is gonna depreciate too but not very much as of the Q7. But this is a more reliable choice.

I'd personally go for the RX.

>Also isn't this space not enough for you?
>>
>>15892441
Mercedes is reliable but parts and other service costs are just too high man. My dad owns a 2010 S350 and he never complained anything apart from the keyfob getting low on battery and the driver side mirror not responding to the inputs. He got those right soon. He drives it daily too.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.