[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need help /o/. Im stuck between leasing a BMW m240i and a camaro

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: bmw-m240i-16.jpg (94KB, 1000x624px) Image search: [Google]
bmw-m240i-16.jpg
94KB, 1000x624px
I need help /o/. Im stuck between leasing a BMW m240i and a camaro SS. Please help me decide and fuck off with the (LEASING OMG WHAT A FUCKING IDIOT!!!)

Now which should I get and why?
>>
Want a track queen? Get the SS

Want something other people actually resepect? Get the BMW
>>
>>15889558
I concur with This anon OP
>>
>>15889520
Disagreed. The Camaro SS, although pigfat and not as nimble as the m240i, poses greater options for future fun than the BMW.

Unless you're a busy adult with no time/budget to work on your car and/or have work done to the car, the SS is the right choice. The community and mod possibilities are endless. It's got a roaring 6.2L that only sounds better the more you de-restrict the exhaust.

But don't take my word for it; test drive them both if you're serious.
>>
>>15889558
Literally this. If you want a car purpose built for performance and fun get the SS.
If you just want to show off your money like a douchebag get the BMW.
>>
BMW, better grip, better balance, better steering, better cornering.
Muscle cars = crap
>>
>>15889520
They are both really good performers, and pretty much all objective ways you can measure them won't result in a clear choice.

It comes down to which one you like subjectively, or what type of people you want to notice you.
>>
>>15889609
So if you want frat bros and bimbo college girls to notice you, go for the camaro.

If you are more into gold diggers and clueless BMW owners, get the BMW.
>>
>>15889558
>bmw
>respect

Lol
>>
the 2 series is fucking solid
and the SS is really good too

i'd say get the 2 since it's smaller, lighter, and will be more comfy to daily drive

dat SS tho...
>>
>>15889609
also this
test drive both and pick which one "Feels" nicer for you, that sort of gestalt quality for each one that you cant describe, whichever one of those you like better, go with that

also PLEASE get them in manual, PLEASE
>>
>>15889520
I'd have the Camaro SS
>>
File: 2017_BMW_M240i_steering_wheel.jpg (84KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
2017_BMW_M240i_steering_wheel.jpg
84KB, 1024x576px
Thank you guys for actually helping me and giving me your opinions instead of turning this into a shitfest. I have decided on the BMW, will post bread on hood in another thread when I get it (Dealer says they wont arrive for another couple weeks)
>>
File: image.jpg (665KB, 1600x1068px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
665KB, 1600x1068px
>>15889520
>>
File: ford btfo.jpg (431KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
ford btfo.jpg
431KB, 1024x683px
>>
>>15890131
What made you decide? Also how much a month?
>>
>>15889520
if you like american bravado SS
if you like german perfection M240i

I'm like how BMWs really have all the details dialed in.
>>
>>15889520
The M2 and SS are about on par in terms of performance. Therefore, an SS would be objectively better than an 240. I'd only get the BMW if I was a badge white (which I'm not), it had a better interior (which it subjectively does not, YMMV), or I wanted my car to be perceived as a luxury car (which I don't).

I'd get the SS, but it's up to you.
>>
>>15889588
Go watch the MT M2 vs. SS comparison. They're on par - and a 240 is worse than an M2.

>Better grip and cornering
Explain the similar laptimes then.
>Better balance
Subjective.
>Better steering
Modern BMW hasn't exactly got their shit right with electrical assist.

>>15889887
Neither the 8HP nor the 8L90 are bad gearboxes though, and lease on a manual will be more expensive (since resale value is expected to be lower). Sure, they're the enthusiasts choice (and I'd pick one), but the automatics aren't horrible, and objectively better if you've got heavy traffic in your commute.
>>
>>15889634
Here in Europe, almost everybody likes a (brand new) pony car like the Camaro.

BMW still holds true though.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.