[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /o/ im trading a car soon. A guy agreed to trade his

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: received_1766112856969620.jpg (61KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
received_1766112856969620.jpg
61KB, 640x1136px
Alright /o/ im trading a car soon. A guy agreed to trade his 1989 Accord for my 2006 pontiac vibe plus 600$. Is it a alright deal? Is the accord really too old to be a dd even in good condition?
>>
Your moms going to be pissed.
>>
>>15886598
>trading for a meme car.
>>
>>15886609
Meme car? I thought that was the ae86 not the accord
>>
>>15886650
all 90's jap cars are meme cars.
>>
>>15886601
Hur dur shut it Jack
>>
>>15886598
>trading a based Corolla wagon for a shitty old Accord
>>
>>15886693
Arent both car engines bulletproof?
>>
Keep the vibe
>>
Any real reasons other then memes?
>>
As long as it's fuel injected, you should be fine.
>>
>>15887286
Alright thanks
>>
>trading a reliable, tried and true car for an OBD1 vacuum emissions nightmare
>>
>>15886598
>trading a 2006 for a 1989
>Paying $600 for the pleasure

What the actual fuck are you doing nigger? Which car do you think is worth more in the market, the 1989 meme machine or the 2006? You're retarded.
>>
File: 1418958924158.png (452KB, 637x633px) Image search: [Google]
1418958924158.png
452KB, 637x633px
>trading it along with $600
Them hatchback accords ain't worth that much. You're getting ripped off. If you save up $1k you could just buy a accord by itself not from that cunt though, he'll ask for more. If you're that unhappy with your Vibe just do a Toyota Volts conversion
>>
>>15886941
He's ripping you off. You could find another nice accord hatch for less than 2k, your Vibe is worth more than a fucking Accord, you can't be that gullible/dumb.
>>
Alright thanks for the advice. I decide not to buy it. Plus it was beat up
>>
>>15886598
'89 Accord owner/driver here.

>Is it a alright deal?
Fuck no, not even if the Accord is pristine and your Vibe is a total pile of shit. Remember that Vibe is a rebadged Corolla too, they're good cars... and the Accord is more than twice as old for fuck's sake.

>Is the accord really too old to be a dd even in good condition?
That really depends on what you need out of a DD. They're reliable and all but shit will inevitably break on a car that old. If you have the sort of work situation where you can never be late ever, it's probably not a good choice for a DD. If your boss can tolerate the odd car issue and you've got a good mechanic to take it too, it's doable.

FWIW mine is a 5-speed LX-i coupe shitbox (fuel injected) with 436K miles. I'm praying that it passes when I need to smog it in a couple months.
>>
>>15889079
Thanka for your input. If i ever decide to look for one some day ill keep in mind
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.