[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How about an alfa thread for non-americans? I'm gonna post

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

How about an alfa thread for non-americans? I'm gonna post my favourite and hope to spark a creative discussion.
>>
File: alfa-romeo-156-ii-[37][1].jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
alfa-romeo-156-ii-[37][1].jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
>>15857409
I tried making one of these yesterday. Ended up with like 3 replies.
>>
>>15857423
Thats because I wasnt around :D Lets change this. why did you post this sexy lady? is it your favourite? oh and where are you from if you dont mind
>>
>>15857440
I posted the 156 because I happen to love how they look, and they can be found for fairly cheap. They're one of my options for a first car, and I was trying to get some more info on them (personal experience of more people than just 1 of my friends).

I know they eat control arms and burn oil already, and timing belts really need to be kept up with.
>>
>>15857477
It looks spectacular, the only reason i like the gt more is because its a coupe. more exciting and spory you know. also i like the gt look more than the gta ( if i'll have a v6 )
>>
>>15857477
Get a 1.9 JTD.
>>
>>15857537
I won't drive it enough to justify the extra costs of getting a diesel.
>>
>>15857545
It's a shame, because that engine is pretty much unkillable.
>>
>>15857545
1,9 JTD or V6. No other real option for 156.
>>
>>15857558
A friend of mine had a diesel 156 and I've never heard him say bad things about reliability. He used it as a commuter though, so the savings on fuel made up for the harsher road tax.
>>
>>15857579
V6 would be awesome.
>>
File: AlfaRomeo25V6.jpg (772KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
AlfaRomeo25V6.jpg
772KB, 1024x768px
>>15857595
I can hear you.
Anyway, buy the 1,9 JTD. Stay away from Twin Spark engines. Don't touch Selespeed even with the longest stick you have.
>>
>>15857628
No worries, I wasn't planning to get an auto.
>>
>>15857409
I saw an Alfa on the A1M the other day. It was playing around overtaking things, until I tried to peel it off against something and overtook it. Then it pulled off onto the hard shoulder and slowed down. Presumably, it broke something.
>>
File: 1O.jpg (2MB, 2688x1520px) Image search: [Google]
1O.jpg
2MB, 2688x1520px
oh well.. my 2.0jts engine proved ~130 HP on the dyno at 35K kms.
I wasn't expecting to get factory claimed figure of 165 ponies yet there was some power loss for sure.

Apperantly intake valves and ports were gunked to shit due to direct injection.
head was taken apart, polished and ported, new piston rings were installed.
I can't remember if crank bearings were replaced, but I do remember jts engine chewing thorugh two of its injectors.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.