[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I buy this? Anyone ever bought a salvage car and repaired

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (933KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
933KB, 640x1136px
Should I buy this? Anyone ever bought a salvage car and repaired it? How's it working now? Post pics if you have em or anything your working on
>>
>>15852312
>more than you can afford pal.
>>
Since you're asking here the answer is yes, do it, you can learn everything you need to in a few days from youtube and NSX forums
>>
>>15852358
>assuming I'm not successful
Lol projecting much?
>>
>>15852399
I hope you realized that was a quote from F&F.

Also, if you're "successful" then how about you save up and buy an NSX with a non-salvage title?

Idiet.
>>
>>15852312
How much is it?
>>
>catstang 2.0
>mo money more problems
>>
>>15852399
If you were that rich you'd buy one that wasn't fucked up.
If you were that rich and wanting to buy a project car, you wouldn't be asking a shitty image board if it's a good idea or not.
>>
>>15852973
>>15853904
>is on an auto enthusiasts board
>lol its salvage
>lol go get a new one if your rich
Get the fuck off my board you fucking millennials you guys wouldn't know hard work if it sat on your face and told you to eat shit
>>
>>15853709
Bidding was at about 20k the last I saw it, must be higher now
>>
>>15855852
You sound like a spoiled little shit
>>
>>15852312
I thought you were going to buy a Rolls Royce Phantom? lmfao
>>
>>15852312
Scirocco 1988 automatic my friend's brother got. They got it running for a while but the engine is pure shit. Automatic transmission is not that bad just very off on shifting it redlines if you don't ease on the pedal. Think is nightmare fuel to work on.
>>
I've wanted to buy a salvage car to repair and drive, but finding a good place to get one seems hard. So many horror stories about buying one from an auction then them piling on extra hidden fees, or stealing parts, not to do it without a broker ,etc. Anyone know a good way to get one and not get ripped off? In Tennessee if that helps
>>
>Salvage NSX
>Aluminum body

Think for a second OP.
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (430KB, 584x908px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
430KB, 584x908px
>>15856098
wew lad
>>
>>15855852
Ironically you're a millennial too since Gen Y isn't mentioned on some age charts at all, since old people got mad and moved the goal posts and said "you have to be an adult *before* the millennium" and they will also say adult means 25. So some charts are saying 1975 and up is millennial and gen y never existed.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.