[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Almost hit a pedi today that apparently doesn't understand

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: dont walk.jpg (57KB, 400x290px) Image search: [Google]
dont walk.jpg
57KB, 400x290px
Almost hit a pedi today that apparently doesn't understand road signals.

I was turning right on a green light with a "do not walk" hand sign and noticed pedestrians near the intersection so I stopped. I saw a left turning car in front of me which I assumed was waiting for me to complete my right turn so I started making the turn and noticed the pedestrians crossing on the "no walk" signal.

I nearly hit them, motioned to the signal, and the guy started mimicking me. It's enough having to worry about other things on the road but when pedestrians start walking into roads where they are not permitted to do so, driving just becomes a guessing game.

Anyone have pedestrian stories?
>>
>>15841631
Pedestrians are scum.
Gas the elderly.
>>
fuck pedestrians. Basically the entirity of downtown in my city is covered by a university campus and the fuckers can't stop walking out in front of me.
>>
Run his dumb ass over, then sue to fix the human shaped dent he left in your car. Betcha he won't fucking do it again.
>>
>>15841631
>turn right when walk signal is on
>homeless looking man jumps out of the way and begins yelling
>brother and I laugh
You a baby back bitch OP
>>
>>15841936
>hit him
>he hires an ambulance chaser
>you lose your house

you do you, though.
>>
>>15842005
>hit him
>leave
>face no negative consequences
Don't let the homeless control you
>>
>driving down a highway that passes through a town
>see some behemouth on the sidewalk
>she wont cross, ill light a smoke
>get a cigarette out and lit
>still watching her from the corner of my eye
>is crossing the road with her head turned away from me
>would have legitimately hit her if i was inattentively lighting a smoke or anything really
>gets onto the other side of the road and still hasn't even acknowledged how fucked she would have been if she walked out in front of someone texting or something
>>
>>15841631
>driving through a seedy part of town on my way to pick buddy's GF from work
>buddy in passenger seat
>roll up to red light right before overpass
>car sitting in the turn only lane (leads to the highway) a good 12 feet from the red light
>truck to my right in front of me suddenly stomps brakes
>instinctively stomp brakes as well
>some fucker runs out across the street to this car that I now realize was fucking -parked- in the middle of a turn only lane in an intersection with a bag of booze
>lock brakes, almost pancake him
>he jumps out of way, looks at us and yells "fucking bitch!"
>buddy is out of the car before we're completely stopped
>throw car in park, rip keys out, follow him
>hamplanet gets out of passenger seat of car
>roadsidebrawl.webm
>cops come
>me and buddy get citations
>hamplanet and trashy white dude go to jail for :

>unregistered car
>driving without insurance
>driving without a license
>public intoxication
>open container

Southern livin.
>>
>>15841710
Boston or Toronto?
>>
I was almost rear ended because I stopped for a nigger who did this. Only the walk light was red for a long ass time and he just strolled through, probably either stupid or so stupid that he thinks he'd have a lawsuit when he doesn't have the right of way on a solid red in any state.

What would the charge be, racist driving?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.