[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /o/ say is a fair price for the toyobaru. How cheap

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

What does /o/ say is a fair price for the toyobaru. How cheap would it have to be for you to consider it over other options.
>>
>>15839249
Tree fitty
>>
$6k
My budget is that much, so that's the highest it can be for me to consider it.
Even then, it's still considerably slower than cars in that price range, like F-bodies (5.5 sec 0-60 or thereabouts, 13's stock)
>>
>>15839249
Depends. Used I'd look for atleast 10k
Off of copart? 5k easy
>>
>>15839249
(fixable)
>>
>>15839319
>>15839312
you guys are dreaming

they will never be that cheap, what you think your the only people that know anything about sporty or enjoyable cars?
>>
>>15839249
I've seen some used BRZs on Craigslist for about 13-15k, I would consider one at that price. However, I could get an E46 M3, which is much faster.
>>
I think they are going to bottom out in the 3-4k range.
>>
>>15843418
When, 25 years...
People that don't shitpost on /o/ think they're nice looking fun little cars.
>Asians especially

These are people that would never even consider a mustang.
>genesis coupe buyers for example
>>
>>15843805

I bought a gen coupe because i couldnt afford a v8 mustang and wanted something new w\ warrenty. I figured it would be easier to excuse the limitations of a v6 korean coupe than it would be to look at a steady stream of proper mustangs on my way to work.

As far as i can tell this is the only reason to ever buy a genesis.
>>
File: image.png (396KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
396KB, 640x1136px
>>15841040
http://www.copart.com/us/Lot/29895096?searchId=52397352

>you guys are dreaming
Lol no we just aren't cucks that give up so easily
>>
>>15843849
You could get a higher mileage one for like 12k..why would you try to deal with a salvage car.
>>
>>15844049
>He thinks a rear end salvage means the car isn't worth saving

KEK. Why are you even on this board man? Salvage titles are issued base on cost of complete repair by a shop using NEW parts compared to the book value of the car. That means it also includes cost of painting parts to match, the manual labor, and so on.

I've seen cars with literally less than $50 worth of actual repairs totalled because the professional OEM repair technically costs $4k+ (ESPECIALLY when it comes to roof repair).
>>
>>15844049
>spending anywhere near 12k for this underpowered heavy meme machine
Kys
>>
>>15839249
~7k, because I can pick up an Acura Integra GS-R and swap it to a type R supension setup for a bit less than that and beat the Toyobaru all day.
I'd take one for free tho so I can flip it.
>>
>>15843849
uhh, do you know how auctions work...?
>>
>>15841040
>>15839319
>>15839312
>>15843418

These things will not dip lower than 10k for at least a decade (assuming it's not salvaged)
>>
Sub 10k. I'd have to be okay with drifting it into a wall or a curb or writing it off on some mountain road. It's kinda hard to just say "whoops" when you almost destroy your $27k car.
>>
Are they really that bad? I was considering getting a used low mileage one for $15k. I thought they took mods well and you could build 'em up?
>>
>>15844918
Refer to >>>>15839319
>>
>>15846940
Tbh buying one used is really eh
You might as well just save the extra and get a new one, go see the dealer and see what deal he'll throw at you.
They ain't bad cars for what they are and will eventually have a huge cult following years down the road
>>
copart vs dashub?
>>
>>15844130
Not murrican here, what does exactly means a salvaged title?
>>
>>15844130
watch out, we have another Catstang in the making

>>15847009
The car was considered a total loss by an insurance company, meaning the repairs would exceed the value of the vehicle
>>
File: Old 9-5 front q.jpg (1MB, 3000x2250px) Image search: [Google]
Old 9-5 front q.jpg
1MB, 3000x2250px
I've already got a 9-5 for $1700 before. I'd consider an 86 if it were given to me, and even then I'd just sell it.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.