[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what does /o/ think of tire shine? I hate tire shine but I heard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: DSCN0315.jpg (343KB, 783x588px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN0315.jpg
343KB, 783x588px
what does /o/ think of tire shine? I hate tire shine but I heard boomers get a hard on for tire shine.
>>
>>15836486
i like the look. water-based ones are ok but hydrocarbon based ones can hurt the tire in the long term.
>>
Looks odd. Tires were never made shiny so it's not like it makes it look newer or something.
>>
>>15836523
It makes tires look black again its good if you abuse your car and your sidewalls are all brown and shit
>>
Looks nice, but only lasts a couple days if you actually drive the car a lot, so kind of a waste of time unless you're going to a show or something
>>
>>15836486
The one that blackens the tyre but shines the least (there is still some shine) is Megiuar's Endurance tyre gel. It comes in one of those squeeze bottles. To blacken the tyre but not have it shine a lot, simply wipe it on each tyre. After you are done with all four tyres you will then wipe it off. Get out some of your "going to wash them soon" dirty rags (like those you wiped off the excess wax after you waxed the car). Wipe off the endurance gel starting with the first tire you applied the gel and going in order. The gel that has soaked in will keep the tyres black for awhile but since you wiped off the excess it won't be too shiny. If you really insist on as little shine as possible, wipe it off each tyre before you go to apply gel to the next tyre.

The endurance gel keeps the tire black longer since it is not just an oil emulsion like the cheap short-lived tyre shine products are.
>>
>>15838457
I just use the Ammo mud tire shine stuff. Gives you that nice black appearance without much shine and it takes about 15 seconds to do each tire, no need to wipe off excess and shit. Also will last a week in non-stop rain and much longer in dry weather.
>>
>>15836486
It's rice
>>
File: yo3N7Mk3dpJOmWFtm8gNZB8ZU76[1].jpg (272KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
yo3N7Mk3dpJOmWFtm8gNZB8ZU76[1].jpg
272KB, 1920x1200px
pretty useful if you're going into a wog town and need to blend in
>>
File: IMG_20160703_203810.jpg (455KB, 2080x1560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160703_203810.jpg
455KB, 2080x1560px
>>15836486
Fuck no faggot put some fucking mud on those fuckers.
>>
>tire shine
Funny you posted this today. Went to the car wash today to get my Tahoe detailed and they put tire shine on without me asking and I think it looks like complete shit. :/
>>
Looks like an Dago's forehead in an argument if you hold his arms down. Pure baby boomer horseshit.
>>
>>15836486
>but I heard boomers get a hard on for tire shine.
they would better do it regularly before people will rapidly start to lose interest in these unreliable underpowered fuel slurping boutique-tier pieces of shit
>>
looks great until your car moves then looks worse than if you had never done it at all.
>>
Every car we sell gets tire shine. Even some shitbox with stains all over the inside.

Normies love shiny things.
>>
I use it to lubricate my tires against my fender to inhibit the deterioration of the rubber. Also makes my tires look hella fresh.
>>
>>15838457
You do not take tire shine off with "gunna wash them soon" microfibers you fucking retard.
The second you touch your tire with a microfiber it's ruined and only good for tire duty and below.
>>
File: 541513546.jpg (29KB, 474x595px) Image search: [Google]
541513546.jpg
29KB, 474x595px
>>15838911
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.