[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw I wanted one of these when I was a kid >never got

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Scion-FR-S-2013-hd.jpg (590KB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Scion-FR-S-2013-hd.jpg
590KB, 2560x1920px
>tfw I wanted one of these when I was a kid
>never got it, ty based god

What car did you want when you were younger /o/?

How'd it work out for you?
>>
3 year old car and you were a "kid"?

Get off my board child
>>
>>15824584
>Kid
>3 year old car
Graduate highschool
>>
>>15824584
>>15824587
it was released in 2012, i was 16 at the time. you fags should take algebra
>>
File: Toyocuck3.jpg (167KB, 714x1242px) Image search: [Google]
Toyocuck3.jpg
167KB, 714x1242px
>>15824584
Lol
>>
I had no dream cars. At age 8-11 I was impressed with rally raid bikes and their abilitiy to ride everywhere. I dreamt about such vehicle. And there was a poster with shiny HD Softail Heritage above my bed. Now I own two Suzukis, DL650 and C90. Sort of a dream come true.
>>
>>15824584
Wanted a 2007ish wrx sti, or an s2000
Can afford one now, don't want them anymore. Realised they are ricemobiles that are either trashed or overpriced.

I've got an MR-S at the moment, bought it mint then I buggered up a plastic side panel nudging against a pillar while parking
>protip don't try to park in small spots while you have the flu.
>>
>>15825282
19 years old is still kid age you fucking faggot
>>
>>15825458
19 year-old here

OP, we're kids.
>>
When I was in elementary I wanted the Scion Xb, then a motorcycle, then mini, then the FJ.

For few months I've been looking to actually get a motorcycle endorsement but I need to get past the neet stage. I'll probably just get a jeep, but fuck insurance. As far as a current dream car, I like the Bugatti eb110 very 80s much forza.
>>
>>15824584
I just wanted my 91 explorer back.

>First car I ever "owned".
>Learned a lot about cars having to replace shit on it, said I'd never part with it.
>One day, something happens and I can't get it to start, so I barrow a spare vehicle from my neighbor to get to college.
>Come home to find dad had it sold and hauled off, told I need something more reliable if I'm going to be driving as much as I do.

I know they were trying to surprise me since they were paying for part of my next vehicle, but I didn't want something new, I just wanted my old explorer forever. I never found what happened to it, only that it was sold to a guy for $500. Probably shipped off to Mexico or something.
>>
>>15827208
>OP, we're kids.

You're a legal adult, anon. And you weren't a kid three years ago either.
>>
File: Mazda_RX-8_on_freeway.jpg (414KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
Mazda_RX-8_on_freeway.jpg
414KB, 1600x1067px
>>15824584

I wanted an RX-8 and an early 2000s Corvette thanks to NFS. I wouldn't mind the RX-8, but then there's the added maintenance and shit of a rotary, but I could deal. I just don't want to possibly get one and have to rebuild the engine right away. As for the Corvette, I could still get one, but they're still fairly pricy for what they are. 20,000 dollars for a car that has probably been thrashed around by 8 different owners over the past 15 years. And it's a little too flashy for me. I want a car that I can enjoy but I don't want an attention magnet.
>>
>>15825282
>under 20
>not a kid
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.