[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know if this is the right place to post, but I'll

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

I don't know if this is the right place to post, but I'll try anyway.

>picking up lunch from local restaurant for work
>go to pull out
>leaning forward and looking at traffic to see my chance to go pull out onto the street
>hear loud thump and screaming
>look forward
>some guy walking on sidewalk in front of my car acts like I hit him
>he's standing looking at me not in a position of walking forward along the sidewalk
>swearing and being a cunt
>comes around to the side
>kicks my fucking car door
>call the cops
>he gives some sob story about how I wasn't paying attention and ran into him and how he wants to press charges and so forth
>cop declares it's a no fault accident
>Cop is cool, tells me that the guy is most likely just crazy and wanted to prove something so he acted all hard
>"If he was actually injured he wouldn't have kicked your car or been standing and walking around the whole time afterwards. But if he says he's injured it's something your insurance will have to fight with him over."
>first time I've ever been in anything resembling an accident, never gotten a ticket or anything else
>now I'm fucking paranoid as hell and don't even want to drive anymore because I'm afraid someone else is going to try and fuck me over like that

/o/, what are you supposed to do when someone fakes getting hit by you? Do you have any experience with this kind of stuff?
>>
nah, insurance fraud gets people federal jail time

enjoy raping that guy in the ass. lawyer up and i shiggidy diggity do hope you got a police report
>>
>>15820145
Well the cop gave me a little card with the incident report number and his info on it, so I assume there's going to be some record of it.

Still I'm just all fucked up now thinking some other lowlife is going to try this shit on me and actually get away with it.
>>
>>15820370
Get a dash cam and a rear cam. Problem solved.
>>
>>15820384
This. Everybody in Russia trys to get money by doing this so everybody has dash cams to avoid it.
>>
>>15819393
I run front and rear dash cams for exactly this reason, and my front cam pulls data from the car, so it records speed, gear, RPM, and brake info.
>>
>>15819393
>don't know if this is the right place to post
It's not.

>>15819393
>I'll try anyway.
No, don't.

>>15819393
>what are you supposed to do when someone fakes getting hit by you?
Give them something to cry about, and run their faking ass over for real. Then jump ot the car as it creeps along, sprint ahead of it, lay your head down in the path of the wheels, and contemplate why you want to ask 4chan for advice.
>>
>>15820479
You have to be at least 18 to post on 4chan.
>>
>>15820479
don't cut yourself with that edge
>>
>>15820479
>There are actually people in the world that think this highly of themselves.

>tipping intensifies
>>
Buy a dashcam for $50 on eBay.
>>
File: 2016_ford_edge.jpg (33KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
2016_ford_edge.jpg
33KB, 640x480px
>>15820479
I hope one of these crash into you
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.