[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw classic japanese cars are going into extinction since

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1434439802304.gif (510KB, 700x827px) Image search: [Google]
1434439802304.gif
510KB, 700x827px
>tfw classic japanese cars are going into extinction since many of them are riced or modified into shitty drift machines (especially hurts when done to GT-Rs butchering their AWD)
>tfw same applies to old BMWs that get fucked up by slav gangstas
why is this allowed? why people cant enjoy cars for what they are and destroy them with shitty modifications, especially driftbois who completely overhaul the car basically leaving only the body unchanged
>>
The weird thing about skyline awd is that it is so heavily rwd until the wheels slip. Only drifters should ever be bothered by this.
>>
cars are pretty boring stock and its better to make a car catered to your wants
>>
>>15811001
What's weird about it? Less power is lost when it doesn't have to get transferred to all the wheels all the time
>>
>>15811006
So true. I bet OP would rice the shit out of a stock car if he ever finds one.
>>
>>15810970
Stuff wears out.
Most of the shitty OEM stuff can easily be replaced with a higher spec of aftermarket gear for not a lot more- or even in some cases slightly less. Got to remember for a lot of us older owners of these cars, we bought them when they where common, fairly cheap and modified them to go faster, handle better and stop for everything- from the fella that just wanted a bit more beans over stock turbos to guys that do regular track days.

They aren't a protected species. You pay your money, you owe no one to dictate ownership of your car.
>>
File: stalin.png (966KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
stalin.png
966KB, 768x1024px
>why is this allowed?
GTFO tyrant.
>>
>>15811026
if he ever f̶i̶n̶d̶s̶ affords one.
>>
>>15811007
The weird thing is that people think this AWD system doesn't go far enough in allowing hektik skidz so they tear out the front driveshaft instead of buying a GTS-T.

>>15811055

This is fair but it's laughable to see people stancing and cutting up Skyline GT-Rs when they're now easily a 30k+ USD car. R34s are now 60k at the least, the market is easily headed towards 80k+ with rampant speculation over US demand.
>>
>>15810970

BNR32 its literally pull 1 fuse to get RWD, BNR33 and BNR34 is a bit more work

but honestly with time as the cars get older and banged up it happens, years ago i had a 1990 HCR32 that look like it went through WWIII after the hands of many young owners. my MS135 Toyota Crown was clean when it was imported close to 8 years ago, but after years of road trips and enjoying the car i grew to not care and ended up slapping tacky bumper stickers from trips to the states on it etc

what got funny is when the USA was allowed to import R32 Skyline in 2014 and ended up buying us Canadians haggard beat to hell sloppy seconds BNR32 Skylines that we use in winter etc and re-selling them in the states for $20k
>>
op what you should really be worried about are amg mercedes

the owners dont take care of them and their children beat on them
>>
>>15810970
too new for anyone to give a shit about
too old for spares to exist
>>
>>15812009
There are fairly few Canadian imports. Most of them I see these days are still imported from Japan.
>>
>>15812057
Depends on the area and who you run with.
My friend group goes down to Canada every winter to see if we can't get a decent deal on some guy's sports car that he won't see til February.
We've managed to snag a supercharged AW11 and a sileighty so far
>>
>born too soon to afford nice 90s cars
>born too late to find ones that are not completely destroyed by tasteless faggots
>>
>you will never find a stock silvia anything

seriously i been looking
>>
I wanna go into car restoration for this very reason. Hopefully a decent amount of OEM support is still provided for these things in the near future so I can get these things stock again.
>>
What about big class is Jap VIP V8's? Any thoughts?
>>
>>15813156
If you can do it best of luck. The issue now is that many parts are going out of production. The money here is probably going to be in doing limited runs of new production parts specced identically to OEM.
>>
>>15810970
>slav gangstas
kek
I think the juxtaposition of seeing a BMW ratted out and sideways is hilarious.
It would be the same here if BMW was American made.
>>
Cause they had enough money to buy one and you didn't
The world isn't fair
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.