[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats it like to live in a pop-up? Ive been thinking of giving

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (174KB, 799x598px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
174KB, 799x598px
Whats it like to live in a pop-up?

Ive been thinking of giving everything up and living out of my truck and parking close to where i work.

My Tacoma currently has a regular campershell on it but its pretty small.

Im assuming the legality of parking places overnight to sleep depends on the city?

Pic related, i have an 03 PreRunner so itd be pavement only
>>
>>15804032
At least use a van so it looks less obvious.
>>
>>15804032
Varies by city. In Los Angeles, Kommifornia, for example, it is illegal to camp in your own backyard.

Also illegal to live from your car, yet most beach bums still find a way to do it.
>>
>>15804121
I would if i could find a slide-in style aluminum camper shell.

Also i like my truck too much to get rid of

>>15804218
Im about an hour east of San Francisco but work in the Bay Area alot
>>
>>15804231
Parking in the bay area is fucking hell, where do you plan on parking your car? Cops are everywhere ready to tow away your car and leave you homeless if they catch you.
>>
>>15804236
Cops are the least of your problems.
>>
>>15804236
Friends driveways sometimes and theres a few hidden spots that im not going to mention.
Im in construction and have worked all over the Bay Area, ive done a little bit of exploring around past jobsites.
>>
>>15804218
Why the hell are they able to tell you you can't camp in your own damned yard? What's even the point of that rule?
>>
>>15804424
Because they don't want some jackass letting loads of gypsies run loose on their property.
>>
>>15804463
But if its his own property, where's the harm?
>>
File: lunik-9-romovia1_sita.jpg (212KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
lunik-9-romovia1_sita.jpg
212KB, 1000x667px
>>15804473
>where's the harm?
>gypsies
You've never seen a gypsy infestation, have you m8?
>>
File: thanksforposting.jpg (63KB, 434x618px) Image search: [Google]
thanksforposting.jpg
63KB, 434x618px
>>15804032
It's hell.

Hot during summers with no easy way to cool down unless you have a generator which you won't in a pop up truck bed set up.

Winters are easy you just bundle up more.

Summers will kill you though and it's basically not worth it unless the only alternative is being homeless.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.