[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many of you own 2 or more of the same car? >do you plan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: 0o0.jpg (68KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
0o0.jpg
68KB, 640x640px
How many of you own 2 or more of the same car?

>do you plan of fixing both up?
>does each have a different purpose?
(daily/racecar)
>is one a parts mule?
>are you a hoarder?
>>
>already fixed up
>yes , daily , hoon machine
>yes one is diesel
>yes
>>
>>15802246
what car anon?
>>
>>15802253
MG ZS mk2 V6
MG ZS mk1 diesel
>>
>>15802295

they sound fun!
>>
>>15802307
yes plenty of fun to be had! very cheap cars , HGF was common , parts are very cheap and easy to locate.
>>
File: 1455403088816.jpg (873KB, 2048x1237px) Image search: [Google]
1455403088816.jpg
873KB, 2048x1237px
Seems boring to own multiple same cars...
>>
> 91 240sx hatch rb25 swap daily hoon car when im not waiting on parts to arrive when something breaks on it - 300k miles on chassis

> automatic stock s14 sitting pretty for now. Use as daily when main car breaks down. Body is clean as fuck bought for 2k gonna convert to manual when i inevitably crash my s13 then swap the rb over.

> s13 rolling shell that has been mostly gutted for parts - bought off facebook marketplace for $300 lol
>>
File: mkIII.jpg (133KB, 960x717px) Image search: [Google]
mkIII.jpg
133KB, 960x717px
One is a 7M-GTE the other is a 1JZ.

I got a Shell in the backyard and a 2j in the garage that I plan on dropping in.
>>
>>15802214

If I had the money, I would own a white GT3 RS and a black Turbo S.

I'll go back to weeping now.
>>
>>15803213
>Mfw I own 2 mk3s as well
I've had pretty shit luck with them tbqh m8
>>
Two 5th gen maximas.

I was being a jackass speeding after a flood at night and hydroplaned my first one to its seemingly watery grave.

The car didnt give a fuck and after paying $400 to pull/pick it up out of a drainage culvert and brought to my parents house i wad glad to see it brought back to life.

I bought another max because i wanted to be spoiled and abandon its problems, water damage, audio, hvac, and good lord the smell that summer. I wanted to get plenty of other cars but i found a 2001 AE for $2400 at 124k and jumped on it.

My younger brother recently got his license and he dosnt have anything anyway so hes driving it. I still hold the title and everything and hes even been in a hit and run recently where the front (hood and front bumper cover really need replacing) but im glad he has something to drive at a younger age than i did.

I kind of intend to take the trunk lid off the fucked up one because i dont like the spoiler. I would use it for parts if i needed/could. I have extra headlights and a fuel level unit but thats it. I just spend time working on the AE right now.
>>
>>15802214
wtf i wanna own two or more hektik 86s now
>>
>>15802214
I don't (never understood the point in not having variety if you're going to spend money on two cars), but my father did. He owned four Peugeot 305's when I was young, all at the same time.

Four of those appalling heaps of junk. I don't understand it
>>
File: IMG_1636.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1636.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
I have a Valiant and a parts car for it

Planning on buying another valiant, just incase my current one breaks down or gets involved in a crash
>>
>>15802214

Used to own a NA 850 and turbo 850 for a few years. The NA was well taken care of and was a good dd and sounded way better than the turbo. The turbo had been mis-cared for and sounded like a normal car.
>>
File: P1050448.jpg (948KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
P1050448.jpg
948KB, 2560x1440px
One's either getting a supercharger or a turbo. The other is a 20v Blacktop.
>>
File: NGq3brf.jpg (3MB, 4608x3456px) Image search: [Google]
NGq3brf.jpg
3MB, 4608x3456px
>>15802214
>do you plan of fixing both up?
yes
>does each have a different purpose (daily/racecar)
yes
>is one a parts mule?
yes
>are you a hoarder?
yes

I'm down to 8 panthers so I think I'm doing good.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.