[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I bumped into a parked car. Left a notice and took some photos.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20160911_123705.jpg (2MB, 3080x1668px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160911_123705.jpg
2MB, 3080x1668px
I bumped into a parked car. Left a notice and took some photos. Pic related is only damage I found, but I'm not sure if it was already there. How much expense an I looking at?
>>
>>15799504
Just hit and run tbqf
>>
>>15799537
It was in my street, and the owner knows me. And a neighbor saw
>>
>>15799504
claim the car was parked outside of the lines, it's probably enough for your insurance company to pay for the damages
>>
>>15799541
The are no markings, people park on the sidewalk. Also would like not calling insurance and possibly jacking my rates up
>>
>>15799568
rough spot, the upside is that volvo drivers tend to be nice people.
>>
>>15799540
>the owner knows me. And a neighbor saw
looks like you have murder to do
>>
>>15799504
What damage am I looking at here exactly? It looks fairly normal
>>
Why would you hit a car while someone is watching? Jesus christ, anon, think before you ram into other cars.
>>
>>15799504
>I bumped into a parked car. Left a notice and took some photos.

If the damaged car was illegally parked, that may be a partial defense if the owner tries to sue you for excessive damages. For example, if it is parked and partially blocking a driveway, then hitting it might be a 50% reduction as compared to hitting it when it was legally parked.

Of course, the owner will hold it against you that he didn't get full compensation. I don't live in the best area, so having people mad can be very expensive. They just wait for you to go to work. Then the spics anonymously jam the water hose thru your window (breaking window if needed) and turn the water on to flood your house. The liberals here are very intolerant and violent in terms of repeat property damage.
>>
>>15800758
This is Europe. People don't sue left and right, they have common sense.
Nor US laws are similar to EU ones.

OP's insurance will fully cover the damage and that's that.
I'm sure the Volvo's owner will demand a new bonnet, so OP's premium will spike a bit.
>>
>>15800888
>bonnet
Fucking Euro trash and your dumb names for hoods
>>
>>15800901
Hood is what you have on your sweater and on your dick.
>>
>>15800901
>Fucking Euro trash and your dumb names for hoods
Fooled you because we are Brexit and not Euro
Hoods are for clothing
And Robin Hood
>>
Op here.
>>15800758
I'm fully at fault here, I'm pretty sure there is nowhere around it
>>15800888
I'd like to avoid insurance exactly to avoid spiking it
>>15800260
Hood/quarter panel look jammed. I find it odd that I jammed it in that much, since it was pretty slow and rear bumper (I also drive a Volvo s40, from that gen) has no damage
>>
>>15800999
Leaving EU =/= Leaving Europe
>>
>>15800901
Americans are so used to constant crime they name car components after them:
Hoods
Fender as in offender
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.