[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Itt: rate luxury brands and their drivers >Mercedes >Audi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: high_end_logos.jpg (79KB, 500x408px) Image search: [Google]
high_end_logos.jpg
79KB, 500x408px
Itt: rate luxury brands and their drivers
>Mercedes
>Audi
>Lincoln
>BMW
>Lexus
>Cadillac
>Jaguar
>Acura
>Infiniti
>>
rated
>>
>>15796950
>luxury brands:
not Lincoln
not Lexus
not Acura
not Infiniti
>>
>>15797013
you forgot Audi
>>
>>15797034
This
>>
File: 105175-oncar-01_6.jpg (10KB, 330x330px) Image search: [Google]
105175-oncar-01_6.jpg
10KB, 330x330px
>>15796950
>Mercedes 10/10
>Papa patrician types only
>>
>Audi
Slick techy dude

>BMW
Clssical bro

>Teenagers dream (Lambo)
6/10 chance that he speaks Russian

>Ferrari
Wealthy, taned fella in his prime

>MB
Taxi driver (yes, I'm european)

>Bently
Football player

>Porsche
Probably the most intelligent in this company (if it's a coupe tho)
>>
>Mercedes- Expensive and shitty with the exception being the performance sections. with the main drivers being old people and douchbags. 4/10

>Audi- a nicer Volkswagen. The best German car they make. Owners are from enthusiasts to the upper class grocery getters.8/10

>Lincoln- You paid to much for a ford. Drivers are old people and the Italian mafia. 3/10

>BMW- About the same as Mercedes. They do have excellent styling but good luck keeping running. Drivers range from rich housewives to investment bankers. 6/10

>Lexus- The most reliable one on the list. Beautiful vehicles. Basically everyone could fit in the Lexus category. 9/10

>Cadillac- You paid to much for a GMC or a Chevy unless you got the ctsv. Old people. 7/10

>Jaguar- Beautiful cars but will fall the fuck apart. Old men. 4/10

>Acura- Nicer Hondas. That's about it. See Lincoln or Cadillac. +1 point for the NSX. literally everyone drives Acura. 6/10

>Infiniti- Infinity and Nissan are the Chrysler of japan. Nice cars but expect problems. Housewives. 5/10
>>
>>15796950
Between Alfa and Caddy, is that fucking Ascari?
>>
File: 01a-ssc-tuatara-pebble.jpg (316KB, 1280x850px) Image search: [Google]
01a-ssc-tuatara-pebble.jpg
316KB, 1280x850px
>>15796950
>SSC driver
some sort of time traveler from another dimension. has seen and done more than you could ever comprehend.
>>
>>15797162
>Slick techy dude
Spot on!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sx2e-8FGkB4
>>
File: 1339133343009.jpg (68KB, 680x682px) Image search: [Google]
1339133343009.jpg
68KB, 680x682px
>>15797347
>>
>>15796950
>Mercedes

Owner: The wife of a Chinese millionaire laundering money through real estate and cars.

The cars: Some are good looking but most scream "AHAHAA IM BETTER THAN YOU, MOVE OUT OF THE WAY PEASANT".

>Audi

Owner: Usually a guy called Dave who runs 1-2 medium sized businesses. Usually a massive asshat.

The cars: S-series look cool and sound great, but are waaaaaaay too expensive for what they are. Most also carry that air of German snobbery like Mercs do.

>Lincoln
No idea, not available where I live

>BMW

Owner: Usually a guy called James Jr. Has 3 retail properties, all under mortgage, and has a taste for fine sugar. Has a wife and son that don't love him no more.

The Car: The new Beemers are the most soul-less hunks of metal I have ever come across. Pre 2005 era Bimmer's are alright imo.

>Lexus

Owner: The wife of a hard-working upper-middle class senpai. Usually has 2-3 snotty toe-rags with her at all times. The car is used mainly for Saturday morning soccer practice runs.

The cars: Mid-range and low-range sedans are boring. Upper-range has some interesting stuff. The LFA is pure sex. Their SUV's are literally road-worthy tanks.

>Caddy

Not available where I live, but i've heard they're pretty shit and are owned exclusively by boomers.

>Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag

Owner: Usually older dudes who are pretty chill. Enthusiasts will let you look at their prized possession, but will never let you touch or sit in the drivers seat.

The cars: Post 2014 range are breath-takingly beautiful. F-Type is one of my dream cars. Sound great as well

>Acura

You mean Honda right?

>Infiniti

No comment.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.