[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You have a choice between 2 cars: 1) Jeep Wrangler 2) Mazda

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

File: 2017-jeep-wrangler-04-1.jpg (285KB, 1371x422px) Image search: [Google]
2017-jeep-wrangler-04-1.jpg
285KB, 1371x422px
You have a choice between 2 cars:

1) Jeep Wrangler
2) Mazda Miata

You can buy any year you want, but you can only have one. Which do you choose and why?
>>
mazdaspeed miats
>>
Ecoboosted Miata with a fiero bodykit

:^)
>>
Miata with a 6 inch lift kit and 4x4 conversion
>>
>hate jeeps
>like miats
>literally can't live with a miat
>jeep is practical enough for my uses

Could a Miat haul a small trailer with ~200ish pounds worth of stuff across the 2nd biggest country in the world, possibly in the winter?
>>
File: sany2040.jpg (113KB, 800x560px) Image search: [Google]
sany2040.jpg
113KB, 800x560px
1986 Wrangler I suppose
>>
>>15751465
>Could a Miat haul a small trailer with ~200ish pounds worth of stuff

https://www.flyinmiata.com/fm-lightweight-trailer-hitch-na-ball-mount.html

>It's rated for a 1000 lb trailer and 100 lb tongue weight - which is more than you should ever tow with a Miata. Our FEA testing ensures the light weight doesn't affect strength. In fact, it's strong enough to hang your Miata from - although we do ask that if you try this, please send us a picture. We can't figure out how to pick up the car without damaging the nose.
>>
>>15751438

Hahaha I just imagined this and laughed.
>>
>>15751483
Nice

I'll gladly daily a Mazdaspeed NB in this case
>>
Mazda MX5
>>
>>15751297
Jeep.
>The driver looks like a normal guy who I can identify with.
>The Miata driver looks like some middle aged pudgy Nu Male who is on his way to vote for Hillary
>>
are we talking stock?
my inner boomer wants a retromodded NA miata with F20C or at least a turbo
>>
>>15751297

Both offer pretty polarized driving experiences. The jeep can go offroad adventuring exploring with friends, but shitty gas mileage and bounce around suspension.

The miats offers carving beautiful stretches of road elegantly with one person to share the experience with.

So I believe if you never plan on going off road, get the miats.
>>
File: miata gauges.jpg (63KB, 680x371px) Image search: [Google]
miata gauges.jpg
63KB, 680x371px
>>15751581
Fuck yeah, me too, I want to diy coachbuild a super comfy but super capable NA with shit tons of insulation, leather, wood, metal on the interior and a big fat snail or a v8 under the hood
>>
Hard top Wrangler because more practical.
>>
File: 1433788751161.jpg (129KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1433788751161.jpg
129KB, 640x480px
>>15751438
>>15751494
>>
File: doggo.jpg (56KB, 300x310px) Image search: [Google]
doggo.jpg
56KB, 300x310px
>>15751689
Wrangler too,
>muh space for ''activities''
>muh practicality
>muh riiiide
>muh safety
>muh more unique
>muh can go into forest and shit
>muh drive over miatas for fun
>>
File: 1407857262984.jpg (629KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
1407857262984.jpg
629KB, 1000x667px
>>15751297
YJ Wrangler.
Because Dinosaurs.
>>
ND
>>
>>15751297
>Miata
I already have a Jeep Wrangler.
>>
MIATAAAAAAAA. Just get an atv for offroad.
>>
>>15751297
wrangler.
It's more capable, more powerful, and women will see you as adventurous instead of gay.
>>
i already have a miats so jeep i guess, even though i doubt i'd ever go offroad with it

unless i can get a race-prepped miata
>>
miats.

arguably more fun to fly on roads that crawl rocks.
girls arent smart enough to know its a gay persons car, and that stereotype is slowly fading anyways
>>
>>15751297
jeep wrangler because 4 seats is truly usefull for cruising with friends
>>
Jeep. Bitches love Jeeps, and they also think miatas are gay
>>
Jeep wrangler is infinitely more practical and is definitely the "jack of all trades" kind of car. Even though gas mileage is balls.

Jeeeeeeep
>>
miats
>>
>>15751297
Wrangler.

Not my favorite but I can't even fit in a miata.
>>
>>15751297
Definitely the Jeep, as long as there doesn't have to be any Jeep parts in it.

https://youtu.be/Q8QoIe6dy1Y
>>
>one will last forever the other needs engine and transmission replacements every 1k miles.

I'd go with the miata
>>
>>15752147

Shit.

I thought the Miat was my choice. Now I'm not so sure.
>>
>>15753828
laughed

The jeep has an awful ride quality, every pot hole will jolt you around like a blowup punching doll. The miata is like butter sliding on a hot stove.

Get the miats.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.