[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that if you're feeling down and depressed it could

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (83KB, 453x684px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 453x684px
Reminder that if you're feeling down and depressed it could be worse, some people have literally nothing better to do with their Saturday afternoon than stand in the street and shout at people they perceive to be speeding.
>>
>>15750393

Is this for real?
>>
>>15750403
Looks like a cosplay and not a promo for this.
>>
>>15750393
THICC
>>
File: ultimatefacepalm.gif (2MB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
ultimatefacepalm.gif
2MB, 512x384px
>>15750409
He wasn't talking about the picture.
>>
>Speeding in a residential area

disrespectful tbhfam. Even I and my 125+ mph hooning knows to slow down and drive nicely here just for the peace of mind of grandmas everywhere
>>
>>15750438
I assume he's taking about some joe-blow on a rural road.
>>
>>15750393
What type of shithole do you live in there someone like you exists?
>>
File: xlrg_historic-woodberry.jpg (86KB, 670x430px) Image search: [Google]
xlrg_historic-woodberry.jpg
86KB, 670x430px
Wood berry/11
>>
>>15750421
fatt
>>
>>15750393
>low effort Mei cosplay
sigh

Also I know that feel op, or live in a town of old rich boomers and every time I drive by in my mr2, even if I'm going the speed limit, they do the little slow down palm animation because I'm young and my car makes noise

of course I always flip them off, but still
>>
God I hate this. I have a shitbox, but about 5 years ago I had a neighbor who had a Viper with a super fucking loud exhaust on it. It was a weekend warrior for him, so he didn't use it much. But every fucking time he got in that car, one of my other neighbors would run out and scream and jump in front of his car even when he was going 5 under. She fucking petitioned the hoa to force him to get rid of it. Christ, I hate that bitch
>>
get a supermoto, you can troll pedestrians so much at normal road speeds.
>>
>>15750424
>the joke
>your head

also

>picardfacepalm

reddit is that way>
>>
>>15750580
>they do the little slow down palm animation because I'm young and my car makes noise
Dude fuck this shit
>going exactly the neighbourhood speed limit or even just below it
>car's exhaust makes the slightest noise
>all people 60+ within a 10mi radius instantly triggered
>>
>>15750393
mei is bae
>>
File: n8umjWj.png (3KB, 698x1284px) Image search: [Google]
n8umjWj.png
3KB, 698x1284px
>>15752114
>>
thiqq
>>
>>15750393
she looks slightly retarded but i've always kinda wanted to fuck a downy so it's not so bad
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.