[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (465KB, 1317x866px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
465KB, 1317x866px
I'm going to get a Mercedes AMG and name it "Stormfront".
>>
>>15741362

ok
>>
>outdated S Class
>trying to roleplay a rich guy

I'd rather call it poorfront
>>
>>15741414
To be fair it'd still make lunch of most things on the road.

Not a fan of the fuckhuge Mercedes emblem on the grille of the newer ones.
>>
>>15741414
kek

And the OP catches the bus
>>
>>15741414
Joke's on you. I'm a poor rich guy.
>>
>>15741362
Are you one of those early 20s white american males that think everything german is so cool because you just discovered that youre like 1.2 percent german?
>>
>>15741502
kek
america's love-hate relationship with germany is always good for a chuckle
>>
>>15741502
No that's stupid. I am 24% Dutch, 26% Austrian and 50% Antartican.
>>
>>15741414
And yet you still can't afford it
>>
>>15741684
muh heritage
>>
>>15741362
Is this video real?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8q3y80r-cR0
>>
>>15741684
>Antartican.
You mean New Swabian
>>
>>15741502
"German" Americans will soon be more German than actual Germans, inshallah
>>
>>15741789
Holy shit..

QuickScope.JPEG
>>
>>15741782
Our whole concept of "Real" is based upon time and money value. Both of which ironically hold none in the sense. Time being a made up figure and "money" representing values on a piece of paper worth less physically then a shirt. How can one say what is real anymore if the only things we hold on to are these false beliefs or lies that everyone goes along with and creates judgments, characters and decisions based upon? These things that ruin, create or decide happiness, life and death? It is just an empty space and you. There is no God, there is no afterlife, your greatest moment is right now and what you do with your life is your "real". At any moment, without any warning you could experience your death and must therefor shape your reality into one of happiness and choices that you want at all times.

Also I take that sausage.
>>
Father has a 2016 CLS AMG with a Renntech chip. Basically this exact car in this vid minus some of the body add-ons. He calls it the Kraken. Insanely fast, and sounds like a beast.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tROguV9gQ7U
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.