[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Be honest. What's the best vehicle you've ever driven?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Be honest. What's the best vehicle you've ever driven? Doesn't have to be yours, just the best thing you drove. Don't lie, were anon here.

For me it was a Dodge charger. It isn't even mine, it was a rental. I've also driven a Chevy suburban that was probably worth more money but wasnt as good as a driving experience.
>>
A 1997 m3
>>
Best race car: Lotus 7
Best luxury car: Audi 5000 Quattro
Best Muscle Car: Plymouth GTX convertible
Best daily driver: Mazdaspeed Protégé
>>
>>15741214
For me it happens to be one of my vehicles, 2014 Mustang GT Premium. It's the nicest, comfiest and fastest vehicle I've ever driven.
>>
My mom's 184 hp SLK. Was also test driving a 2011 Z4 for her, but didn't like the throttle response and overall feel of the car.
>>
Best? My mom's 2010 Camry.

I may not know the meaning of fun but her Camry is quiet, comfortable, and in her words "the poor man's Lexus".

Pls no bully
>>
Best at what?
>>
My dad has owned an S2000 and a BMW Z4, both of which I've driven. The BMW was probably "nicer" and better in some objective measurements, but the S2000 was just fantastic to drive. The cable throttle, hydraulic steering, rifle bolt stick-shift, and cockpit-like interior gave me the same feels my AW11 did, but it was better in every single way. The best of the present and the past in one car.
>>
my evo ix.

havent driven anything that could reasonably be compared to it.
>>
My current car, a CTS-V coupe.
>>
Peugeot 205 GTI
>>
I test drove a new Tundra for 5 minutes at a car show, twas the most fun I had in a new vehicle.
>>
>>15741214
>2014 Porsche 911 turbo
>2011 Shelby gt500
>2012 Chrysler hemiC
>2015 camera zl1
>2017 sti high boost pack
>2017 brz blue edition?
I have driven so many nice/cars working for Honda and Subaru
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.