[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best family sedan? Planning on getting a Hyundai sonata sin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Best family sedan?

Planning on getting a Hyundai sonata since they look the sleekest, have great mileage, are large, and have large tank size. Toyota Camry is obviously a good choice with Japanese reliability and comfort. Is Honda Accord worth it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVqtEUf84Ew
>>
Reason why I asked for family sedans is strictly because I like larger cars so I can sleep in it and study comfortably while I'm in college.

My car is honestly an escape
>>
quick bump
>>
>>15735118

Assuming you're trying to keep the price under $25,000

Mazda 6 handles great - comes in manual but the auto with sport mode isn't bad

Honda Accord Sport 6-speed manual is fun

Kia Optima looks better than the Sonata. Get the 2.0 turbo for fun. 2015's with low miles can be found for under $23,000
>>
>>15735271
I still think the Sonata is nice looking and it's relatively lower priced. I'm actually looking for a 2012 and lower car since I really cant afford $23,000 vehicles haha
>>
Get the Eco, it's quicker than the 2.0t
>>
>>15735381
Hyundai eco, Toyota Eco? I suck ass at this. Which vehicle boasts that?
>>
Are you okay with buying used?

Kia and Hyundai still depreciate at a higher rate than other brands, so you can really get a good deal with a 2 to 3-year old car. Or roll with an old 2008-ish V6 Accord or Camry for that sweet sub-6 second 0-60.

What's your budget, too?

I was going to ask how many kids you had and whether you've considered a crossover, then I read
>>15735142

I'd recommend a Mercury Grand Marquis (or its sister Lincoln Town Car) or first/second generation Lexus LS400. Comfy, full-sized luxury. If you want something newer that you could sleep whilst laying down in, pretty much every hatchback (the Honda Fit comes to mind for whatever reason) allow you to fold down the seats and you can just stuff a mattress or a sleeping bag or whatever in the available space.
>>
>>15735450
Used is the main way to go. I honestly don't give a shit about depreciation since I plan to keep it for an extremely long time. My budget is $15,000 and below
>>
>>15735716
>I plan to keep it for an extremely long time
a Grand Marquis or Town Car also come with the bonus of being bulletproof. As long as you properly maintain them, they will last forever.

that said, do make sure to get one that hasnt been abused, one that's been properly maintained. I learned the hard way.

also for your budget, you can easily get a GM or TC in good condition for way under 5k. the average price for them is about 1.5 to 2k depending on condition and all that.
>>
>>15735118
>not getting a Mercedes Benz 190E
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.