[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This smug sunuvabitch wants to know why you didn't buy a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: images.png (541KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
541KB, 800x600px
This smug sunuvabitch wants to know why you didn't buy a Chevy or anything GM equivalent yet.
>>
>>15732119
Cuz ecoboost & hellcat you cuckedfag
>>
>>15732119
Bro... Best interior in its class. Duh!
>>
no ecoboost
>>
Sorry Viggo, had to take the ring back to Mordor.
>>
>>15732119
I didn't want my Chevy Cruze to overheat in traffic so I got an ecoboost
>>
>>15732119
Why WOULD you? Last GM product I woned was a widowmaker jack that jumped out from under a car on a flat surface and tried to break my leg.
It went straight into the recycling when I got home, to be replaced by a proper scissor jack.
>>
Because I have taste.
>>
I might buy a GMC Sierra or Canyon, but that's about it.
>>
File: 137593505136.jpg (61KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
137593505136.jpg
61KB, 600x800px
>>15732119
>buying GM
>buying American cars
>>
>>15732119

Becuase I've driven the same over-engineered 08 Dodge Avenger for years now.

And my biggest problem was self induced, I kept hitting pot-holes like it was my goddamn job, now one of my ribs is completely fucked and I've gotta figure out how the fuck I'm gonna find a new set of wheels & tires for sub 600$.

Out in the middle of buttfuck nowhere.
>>
>>15734926
Just get the same size wheels and reuse your tires.
>>
GM doesn't sell a small AWD turbo manual wagon in the US, at least not anymore.
>>
>>15734939

It's got obnoxious Nigger rims on it, and I've been wanting to downsize for fucking ever.

20 Inch rims are expensive as fuck. (They came with the fucking thing, and I was young as hell and optimistic as fuck that florida wouldn't shit on a young man trying to find employment back in 08, I was wrong. Royally)
>>
>>15734926
Get a similar size rim that goes with your car and also check the alignment of the car, most likely fucked as well.
>>15732119
Because I have a Mercury GM and a project car.
>>
>>15734638
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.