[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is drifting really the ideal way to take corners or is grip

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Chicken Sandwitch Love.jpg (91KB, 960x769px) Image search: [Google]
Chicken Sandwitch Love.jpg
91KB, 960x769px
Is drifting really the ideal way to take corners or is grip driving better?
>>
>>15731721
>really the ideal way
>really
Dumb driftfags everybody
>>
>>15731721
Grip is for fast, drift is for fun
>>
>>701968648
Fucking hell

Drifting is fun, not practical

Even rally racers try not to drift because it causes you to loose speed.if your tires are not directly to connected to the road you are loosing speed
>>
>>15731721
>grip driving
you mean driving
drifting is for fags
>>
>>15731721
depends on the car and particularly the tyres
>>
>>15731748
>rally drivers try not to drift
They power slide because the ground doesn't provide enough grip on many stages, and power sliding is the most efficient way to maintain speed
>>
>>15731734
>Dumb driftfags everybody
>>15731751
>drifting is for fags
That's how boyracers justify buying FiSTs and Civics.
>>
>>15731752
i'm planning to make a formula drift nissan gtr. can its awd be disabled or used for drifting?
>>
>>15731953
I hope you're joking.
But of course, you can always cut the driveshaft to the front and weld the center diff.
>>
>>15732055
but can't i just drift all wheels?
>>
>>15732059

>formula drift

I'm pretty sure regulations state rwd only
>>
>>15732059
>>15731953
I'm not sure the wheelbase on a GTR is appropriate for drifting.
>>
What is the optimal way to take a very sharp corner?
>>
>>15732586
Depends on whether the straight into it, or out of it is longer.
>>
>>15732618
And also on the road surface, and whether you want to replace your tires every 500 miles.
>>
>>15732586
Turning. With tires gripping. like they're designed to do.
>>
>>15732586
In the SASCA the fastest drivers drift the least. And when you drift you feel as though you messed up and know your time will be slower.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.