[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hello /o/, ricerfag here. I have a question and sort of in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 002.jpg (67KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
002.jpg
67KB, 800x600px
hello /o/,

ricerfag here. I have a question and sort of in need of your opinions.

I drive an 8th gen civic si. It's great and all, put around 10k on the clock.

However, I want to start to modify and an older EG hatch has caught my attention.

Should I sell the 8th gen to buy the older hatch and build it up, or stick with the 8th gen and leave stock?

>pic related
>>
>>15731536
Rule #1 - always have a bone stock DD
If you finances are bad enough that you'd have to sell your shitbox to get another shitbox, you should be saving your money.
Unless you are willing and prepared to walk places do not fall for the daily driver project meme.
>>
>>15731620
And I say this as someone who is walking to work for the next three weeks while my meme worthy baby's first turbo build killed the engine.
>>
>>15731620
>>15731626
solid advice. keeping the 8th gen
>>
>>15731632
Now that being said, if you feel like you could finance a loan for it, go for it. I know I wish I would have.
>>
>>15731620
this anon is right,dont try to mod your shit unless you know you can get it done in at least a day. I would be to scared to switch the suspension or exaust on my DD just on the fact you could lose your job over it if you end up fucked. Unless you dont have that problem buy an EF because if you buy a stock one and do whatever you want to it while not treating it like shit then comes time to sell you replace everything or at least most things to stock you can get more money than if you sold it modded, at least you could sell it for around the same price bc I know when i look at ricer shit to have fun on I dont wanna buy some faggot ricers car like yours will be. Also theyre the best hatchback model
>>
>>15731666
eg is better faggot.
>>
>>15731620
This. One of my friends learned this the hard way. Now he has a decent vehicle for work while his project spends its time in pieces
>>
>>15731536
Just save and buy the hatch, owning mutliple vehicles is very convenient when it comes to modding/doing important work that can take multiple days

(I have 3 vehicles lol)
>>
>>15731687
eg is pig

EF is petite
>>
>>15732443
u piggu u dick petite
>>
Just save up for a CRX.
If your going to project a Civic do it right.
>>
>>15732559
Is the crx really a much better platform than an eg?
>>
>>15733701
no
>>
Eg is one of the best civics ever made.

Get that instead.
>>
>>15733701
No, I have an ef crx and its not better.

I just prefer the look.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.