[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does everyone love this car? Is it because the engine steel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: mjynhtfgd.jpg (34KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
mjynhtfgd.jpg
34KB, 640x360px
Why does everyone love this car?
Is it because the engine steel is folded 1000 times?
>>
>>15729020
Until ecoboost
>>
>>15729246
Ecoboost GT-R?
>>
Benchracing; it's a car built exclusively numbers
>>
>>15729266
Its a car built for easy and consistent performance. There's a difference
>>
>>15729020
Just from personal opinion, I like the look and my inner Need For Speed playing child self loves the idea of a new Skyline.
>>
>>15729020
it's a lot overblown, but it's a lot of car for the money.

good value for performance (yes yes i know bikes or building your own, but lots of people don't want either)
>>
>>15729020

It is ooglay.
>>
>>15730135
sensible post.
>>
>>15729020

It is a fast car out the box that is easy to drive and is good value for money considering the performance on offer.
>>
>>15729020
>laptimes per dollar
>japanese car memes
>>
>>15729020
They don't.
The R35 is ugly as fuck and drives itself (it doesn't even come in Manual).
Everyone loves the R32 (and the R34 to a lesser extent).
>>
>>15729283
So laptimes
>>
>>15729020
It makes the Americans so mad
>>
>>15730229

i bet you think those f1 cars drive themselves too
>>
>>15729020
because engine oil is made from tears of Ford engineers
>>
>>15730232
In many cases of autism, there are two very common trends. A trend to be very good and very easily memorize information regarding math and numbers, and the obsession with a very niche area of expertise. For example, a person with autism will want to spend hours researching oven models and specifications, yet have no interest in cooking. This can also happen with cars. An autistic person will obsess over cars. Learn all the car models, various specifications, and statistics yet have no interest in actually driving, let alone owning one of these vehicles. It would be typical of autistic behavior to obsess over race laptimes and obsess over the numbers of the car (displacement, horsepower, weight, etc), and will develop an opinion regarding the 'fastest' car due to this, disregarding any real world driving variables. Any contradiction to their opinion will anger and upset an autistic person to the point of a tantrum.
And that's why /o/ loves the GTR. They're also really fun to drive.
>>
>>15730229
>R35 drives itself meme

Is that why Randy Pobst keeps saying that the stock suspension tuning makes the car highly unpredictable due to its understeer to the limit before snap oversteer?

Just because the limits are higher than most cars doesn't mean you'll actually be able to control it at the limit.
>>
>>15730498
How so when there are American cars that are faster?
>>
>>15731423
There's literally only German cars that are faster.
>>
>>15731423
Only the viper, and thats italian
>>
>>15731487
It was originally designed and built in the US, I'd say it's American
>>
>>15729020
Because it was forged in the heart of Japan where the machining lubricant was only the finest car enthusiast semen.
>>
>>15730232
>huur every performance car is built for lap times so they're shit
Thats what you sound like
>>
>>15729020
That and there's a disabled furry who got BTFO by the community and now spends all his time jerking it and posting on here with multiple IP's
>>
File: 1425855235283.jpg (1MB, 2048x1901px) Image search: [Google]
1425855235283.jpg
1MB, 2048x1901px
>>15734137
Assmad gm fangirl spotted
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.