[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are so many drivers fucking retarded? Pic related to me just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: wae.png (20KB, 709x835px) Image search: [Google]
wae.png
20KB, 709x835px
Why are so many drivers fucking retarded? Pic related to me just happened to me for the 3rd time this month.

>b-but I have to go my favorite way! I didn't want the left lane... I have to go straight!

Honked at this late 20s looking fucker and he gives me the open hand "What are you honking about?" shrug. In his fuckin 350,000 mile pontiac sunfire with rust sport trim. It's not just retarded young guys either, on the regular I have older women try to change into my lane when I'm right fucking beside them. How do these idiots get their license? My instructor was a fucking war veteran who said ONE fuck up and I'm driving him back, instant fail, he doesn't care what the rules are.
>>
>>15728864

There's an intersection in my city that going straight out of can lead to problems. Every intersection here works like this: left turn only lane, right lane for straight and right turn. But on this one particular intersection, the left lane lines up with the other side a little better than the right lane, and the painted arrows on the road are gone. This results in both the left and right lane drivers going straight and having to fight for the single lane on the other side. Doesn't help that this is an exit to WalMart either.
>>
>>15728864

It happens to you because it works. He's in front now, isn't he?

Do not yeild right of way, use the horn continuously if you want. They won't do it if they realise you're not going to let them.
>>
>>15729013
Zanesville?
>>
>>15728864
Was this in Valdosta yesterday and was it a champagne gold gmc truck from the early 2000s?
>>
File: 2icCzi6.gif (2MB, 253x145px) Image search: [Google]
2icCzi6.gif
2MB, 253x145px
>>15728864
>be me driving home after going to costco. At intersection in straight lane. Notice 40 year old lady in Miata looking dead ahead in right turn lane. Get confused. This bitch does not try to pass me she just drives in a wide bicycle lane from light pole to light pole. She turns the same way I do then just tries to look down a play it cool.

Why are people so Fucking retarded.
>>
>>15729034

Negatory. What I really don't get is why there are arrows painted on the road at all. I live in North Dakota, snow covers that shit up and then people really can't see where they're supposed to go.
>>
That happens to me at least three times a day. Columbus for you. Last week I had someone up my trumpet fly around and cut off four cars to make a right turn, one of which was going straight, wait for me after the turn, let the other three cars by, and got out of the car as I was turning in. I just ignored him and went around onto the on ramp to I-71. He tried to catch up, but a semi tractor wouldn't let him cut him off (rush hour, traffic crawling). The truth is a person's character is shown by their driving habits, and this person was plain stupid. They also had a unique religious vanity plate. If you see a black Ford fusion with the plates luvngod, you have been warned.
>>
File: 1464406071899.jpg (40KB, 500x738px) Image search: [Google]
1464406071899.jpg
40KB, 500x738px
>>15729033
This, I always watch how the other drivers around me approach the line. If I think they're going to pull shit like this I gun it as soon as the light changes. Considering most of the people that pull that kind of bullshit are driving clunkers they usually get stuck just sitting in the middle of the road looking stupid. Sure sometimes I gauge it wrong and end up speeding off for no reason, which I don't mind because lol v8 noises, but when I do it and it turns out my guess was right it feels so fucking good to watch them have to sit there while an entire column of traffic drives past them.
>>15729045
That's exactly why I won't bike on roads in Washington. So many people use the bike lanes as a chance to correct their fuck ups. I can't count how many times I've seen people on bikes get clipped here because of shit like that.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (10KB, 263x192px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
10KB, 263x192px
>>15729187
Dude, the rest of ohio can drown with Cincy. I fucking hate Ohio drivers. Every Monday morning I have to go 471N toward Cincinnati. And without fail, every monday, some god damn soccer mom in her base level luxury SUV almost runs me off of the road while I try to merge on to the highway.
>>
>drive miata
>people start almost merging into me when it's dark out
>tfw horn barely even honks when I try to get them to stop
>>
>>15728864
>My instructor was a fucking war veteran who said ONE fuck up and I'm driving him back, instant fail, he doesn't care what the rules are.

Well, civilians can do a fuck up and you just have property damage or minor injury. But a military fuck up gets someone seriously maimed (thus affecting the rest of the family too), killed, or even a lot of people injured. So he's probably pissed off at the necessity of some people making it thru boot camp still having a "lol who cares" attitude and causing serious problems and expenses down the line. I know cause I was there.
>>
>>15729187
>They also had a unique religious vanity plate.
That's one of the worst kind of assholes. They often believe they are in the right since religion is on their side. Their faith gives them the self-confidence of being right no matter what.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.