[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you been memed into buying something by /o/? I bought an

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 06-07_Mercury_Grand_Marquis[1].jpg (168KB, 2035x1216px) Image search: [Google]
06-07_Mercury_Grand_Marquis[1].jpg
168KB, 2035x1216px
Have you been memed into buying something by /o/? I bought an MGM for a new DD about 3 months back after years of seeing panther bodies jerked over.

>Not really that comfortable
>Interior space feels inadequate for the size of the car
>fuel economy is atrocious (fuck off, "muh 30 mpg hwy")
>lots of electrical problems and transmission issues within a few weeks of buying it
>>
>>15675763
>Buying American
Lel
>>
>>15675862
> Being an autistic weeabo
Wew
>>
>>15675862
>parroting retarded generalizations because you know nothing about cars
Lul
>>
File: IMG_0603.jpg (243KB, 1023x764px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0603.jpg
243KB, 1023x764px
>>15675763
top kek, you should have bought one of these instead
>>15675862
also this
>>
File: IMG_20160821_140939.jpg (925KB, 3072x1728px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160821_140939.jpg
925KB, 3072x1728px
>not enough interior space

Was able to fit a dresser and picture frame from ikea with my gf this weekend just fine.
>>
I wish the seats went back further and the backseats are cramped with the front seats all the way back. It feels much too short inside for a car of that length.
>>
>>15675927
>missing door panel
Please tell me you have it and you removed it specifically for this occasion.

Also
>Long sleeve shirt
Where do you live one can bear wearing a long sleeve shirt?
>>
>>15675962
Yes I remove them and stow them in the trunk. Women are always cold.
>>
>>15675927

Well done anon...well done...
>>
>>15675763

>Not really that comfortable
Do you not enjoy sitting on your living room couch?

>Interior space feels inadequate for the size of the car
It's not a truck, m8. For a full size sedan, it's been on par with previous gens of panthers. Comparable to other cars out there, this thing does have a large interior space

>fuel economy is atrocious (fuck off, "muh 30 mpg hwy")
Depending on how you drive, you CAN get to 30 mpg on the highway - you literally must drive like a grandma. I've been able to get at best 24 miles on the highway, but that's because I don't always drive like a grandma and use cruise control

>lots of electrical problems and transmission issues within a few weeks of buying it
I can't comment about either of those issues, but it seems like the previous owner didn't take care of their MGM. Did you remember to get a pre-purchase inspection at a mechanic of your choosing before buying the car?
>>
>>15676060
>Do you not enjoy sitting on your living room couch?

It's hyped up as one of most comfortable vehicles on the road so it's pretty disappointing for it to feel average.

>It's not a truck, m8. For a full size sedan, it's been on par with previous gens of panthers. Comparable to other cars out there, this thing does have a large interior space

Doesn't feel significantly larger than other non-compact sedans I've been in. I will say that the trunk is massive.

>Depending on how you drive, you CAN get to 30 mpg on the highway - you literally must drive like a grandma. I've been able to get at best 24 miles on the highway, but that's because I don't always drive like a grandma and use cruise control

I use cruise control and only go 2-3 over the limit, and the gas gauge still seems to drop like a rock. In town it drinks almost as much as my Explorer did.

>but it seems like the previous owner didn't take care of their MGM.

I'll give you that one.
>>
>>15675939
That's why Town Cars are the only Panthers worth buying.
>>
>>15676116
It depends what you call comfortable. The panthers provide a ride that no other car can really replicate which is more of the boat feel from the 70's and 80's. I feel like the interior is plenty big, with seating up to 6 no modern sedans provide that. Center consoles in modern cars kills my chances to man spread which I like to do. I think you're retarded for falling for the 30mpg thing. It's a v8 that came out in the early 90's.

>>15676143
Crown vic police cars have had partition cages put in with no problems with room in the back or the front.
>>
Should have got a town car
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.