[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gentlemen, I present to you The Ford Falcon >Supercharged

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

Gentlemen, I present to you The Ford Falcon

>Supercharged 5.0l v8
>RWD
>4 doors

Why do auscucks get all the good cars? They cant even drive them to their potential without getting them impounded and crushed.
>>
>looks like a fusion
>>
File: ecoboostAh.jpg (133KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
ecoboostAh.jpg
133KB, 1024x576px
>>15667477
from that side, it really does.
we get the ecoboost fusion
they get the falcon
>>
Front

>>15667477
Hey the fusion looks pretty decent to me. This had a nice sporty touch that is pretty recognizable, unlike the Chevy SS
>>
>>15667508
in my opinion the fusion sport is expensive.
i just looked and they are about $37000 ish
>>
>>15667549
Yeah im not sure who would buy that. You can get a base level luxo-sporto-sedan for about that.
>>
>>15667549
You can get the turbo i6 Falcon for about 37000 ameribucks as well. Smokes just about everything else at that pricepoint.

The supercharged v8 is about 50k

Also it looks like they get a wagon version of the fusion over there. So jelly.
>>
File: 1330556354230.jpg (3KB, 126x126px)
1330556354230.jpg
3KB, 126x126px
>>15667638
WHAT THE FUCK FOERD

give the usa some cool cars

we bought your shitty model T and your f150s

GIVE US COOL CARS
>>
>>15667477
looks more like a jag xf to me.
>>
>>15667638
fuck i said it in another thread I'd buy the fuck out of a fusion with the turbo and awd. why ford. by the time that happens I'll probably just have got a volvo polestar wagon

I'll settle for a ST for now, but pls ford
>>
>>15667453
>>15667453
>>15667508

Looks like a riced up G8 or SS. Not a great looking car imo. Or maybe even just a bigger Evo/STI with a V8
>>
>>15667650
Never going to get them. Ford thinks it would eat the sales of the Mustang.

Stay cucked.
>>
>>15667766
Why does that matter? Its still a ferd.

They might be able to take a small bite out of the enormous bmw 3 series market we have here.
>>
>>15667766
>>15667774

Yeah I never understood the "cannibalized sales" meme. So what if a Pontiac Banshee would have sold more than the Corvette, at the end of the day, GM still owns Chevy and Pontiac. Same goes for Ford obviously
>>
>>15667793
yea i would legitimately like to hear a reasonable response form someone at GM
>>
>>15667793
Development and tooling costs mean a minimum number of cars must be sold for that model to break even.
>>
>>15667926

Okay, but a Pontiac Banshee (for example) would technically be the "same" car with the same "Development and tooling costs", no?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.