[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>95% of millennials don't have a drivers license Whats

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 188548.jpg (92KB, 298x403px) Image search: [Google]
188548.jpg
92KB, 298x403px
>95% of millennials don't have a drivers license

Whats wrong with millennials /o/?
>>
>>15658155
Dank thread.
Boomers and a leftist education system combined with global economic collapse are why 30% of teens don't have their drivers license.
>>
All of my mates have a license. And even if some of them don't drive a manual car we all know how to.

Where is this number from? What country does it apply to, and which gender specifically? A man without a car is fucked. Even a puttering little 1.3l diesel Fiat is above a busrider.
>>
>99% of people talk shit out of their ass

What's wrong with shitposters?
>>
>live in Ontario
>insurance with a clean record costs 6 grand a year
>ontop of that have to pay the penis tax
>plus the weed tax

Ontario general?
>>
File: 1439500353344.jpg (30KB, 634x397px) Image search: [Google]
1439500353344.jpg
30KB, 634x397px
So 95% of people born after the 70s can't drive?
>>
The three reasons I hear from people I know are that it costs too much, they don't have the time, or they are in an urban area and don't need it. All pretty valid excuses if you look at the cost of junior operator insurance and how much more time the driver training process as well as high school academics takes nowadays
>>
>>15658155
>Whats wrong with millennials /o/?

They're narcissistic and have an extreme sense of entitlement. They're also a bunch of mollycoddled crybabies.
>>
>>15658155

>98% of shitposters on /o/ make up statistics

What's wrong with /o/, /o/?
>>
>>15660941
>Cost
>valid excuse

Buy geo metro
Buy shit insurance
if you have a job this will cost less than your internet bill

It's an excuse like "but all the jobs are taken!", which actually means "all the easy jobs i want are taken, leaving only ditch digging and septic tank cleaner's apprentice".

>cars are too expensive
>cars i want and wouldn't mind being seen in are too expensive
>>
>>15658155
>don't have a drivers license

Can't even borrow a Zip car. Never mind not wanting to own your own vehicle.
>>
>>15658155
87% of generation posters don't know what millennials are
>>
>>15658171
>All of my mates have a license
same
>And even if some of them don't drive a manual car we all know how to.
yup
>A man without a car is fucked
not if you live in a city, which i do. i don't really need a car but i have one anyway

>>15662850
also this
>>
Because I'm fine on my permit, I can't afford insurance with my NEETbux and the only place I drive to is one of my doctors every 3 days.
>>
who cares

driving is boring

cars are a waste of money
>>
>>15662930
Then why are you here alphonse
>>
>>15662992
because Im not Alphonse and I like cars

I just dont consider them important to me anymore
>>
>>15662992
>falling for such obvious bait
>>
>>15658155
Insurance is expensive as fuck in some parts of the world
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.