[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do muscle cars need to "turn"? Such a large, muscular

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

Why do muscle cars need to "turn"?
Such a large, muscular car was not built for the track, or the touge.
A true muscle car is large, intimidating, with a comfortable spacious interior and lots of power in a straight line.

Is it a sports car? Since it can't handle, then would it be a luxury car? Or an affordable way to achieve the fastest quarter mile on your way to work in a sea of 4-cylinder econoboxes?

The muscle car is it's own class. It was never made from the start to be a track car. It was made to fuel the laziness americans love. Just stick a massive displacement engine in a pseudo-lightweight chassis, and satisfy their need for speed on the on-ramp, with a hint of comfort.

With plenty of space inside, the boomer can relax. And he can set his vehicle into first gear, and remind himself that he hates his homosexual grandson who drives a Civic Si.

A pigfat, zero-mobility, powerful vehicle. A vehicle that reflects it's country of origin's populace well.
>>
File: fal4.jpg (70KB, 672x448px) Image search: [Google]
fal4.jpg
70KB, 672x448px
Is there some kind of mental condition where people are extremely concerned with categorizing things? I see it a lot on 4chan. Who cares dude, it's a car, call it whatever you want.
>>
Whoever says the challenger, mustang, or camaro "can't turn" are a bunch of autistic faggots who will never be able to afford anything more than their 15 year old 70 hp 0.9 L fwd shit box.

The mustang GT with solid rear truck suspension ran head to head with the E92 M3 w/ competition package and nearly matched its time.

The new challenger R/T Scat Pack 392 pulls over 0.90 g's on the skid pad with shit tires. They have yet to test the SRT 392 with the bigger brakes and adaptive suspension which should do even better
>>
>>15656177
No faggot
>who cares, it's a gun
>who cares, it's a computer
>who cares, it's a smartphone
Are you an ancient fuckin retard? Things have to be categorized in the world of technology for what should be obvious reasons.
Fuck off.
>>
>>15656161
Thats a strange looking boat
>>
There hasn't been a real muscle car since the early early 1970s. Huge HP doesn't make one instantly a muscle car.
>>
>>15656161
sounds like someone got toasted by a boosted k series recently kek

don't worry anon, we all still think you're the most toughest guy around
>>
>>15658482
>There hasn't been a real muscle car since the early early 1970s
I'm not a muscle car fan nor an American but I know that a muscle stands for affordable, lots of power and bad ass styling. I think the Challenger fits in it just right. Affordable? Check(if you work had even a bit you can get it). Lot's of power for the money? Check. Badass styling? Yes, the Challenger has the looks that'll impress almost everyone. I'm not talking about the Hellcat but the SRT8 which is far more affordable than the Hellcat.
>>
>>15658322
>Are you an ancient fuckin retard?

vomited from laughter
>>
>>15656161
A muscle car is just a regular car with a bigger more powerful engine in it.

It just so happens that back in the 60s and 70s cars were really big and rwd.
>>
>>15656161
>Why do muscle cars need to "turn"?
They don't.

It's fags in 4cyl FF appliances who get raped at the lights who push the meme, and up against something proper like an EK9 or DC2 they'd be skinned alive in every instance.
>>
File: 1435942222441.jpg (252KB, 1024x681px) Image search: [Google]
1435942222441.jpg
252KB, 1024x681px
>>15656161
you need to know the back story bruv
>take two door car with an inline four
>shoehorn a six or eight cylinder engine in
>>
>>15659492
See also; LS-swapping a Miata.
>>
>Since it can't handle, then would it be a luxury car?

>this is what Americans actually believe
>>
>>15659593
>be Yuro
>make the best luxury models
>can't them because displacement and emissions tax
>settle for 1.3l diesel Fiat
>Ahmed the "13" year-old bearded Syrian refugee is touching little girls again
>Jamal is "doing up" your E36 coupe and fucking your wife
H...ha. Americans. Diversity is strength.
>>
Lmao who approved this land barge dodge will bankrupt very soon with all these shot designs
>>
>>15658482
That's what a honda civic fan girl would say.
>>
>>15659784
>this is what Americans actually believe
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.