[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck does this guy have an r33 skyline in the states

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (738KB, 800x447px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
738KB, 800x447px
How the fuck does this guy have an r33 skyline in the states registered??

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wBhlBIfmPr4

I have the same car but im stationed in italy and would almost suck a dick to bring it back but its not 25 years old yet since its 1995..
>>
>>15647530
JK Technologies in MD, look them up because they hold the patent to make R33s street legal in the states
>>
>>15647530
JK Technologies is certified to convert Skyine GTS-T's and GTRs (ONLY R33 models. R32 and R34's need not apply). IIRC, the conversion is like 10k on top of the price of the car and import fees
>>
>>15647530
That car is 100% a grey market illegal import
>>
>>15647558
If it doesn't have the patented mod from JK you're right, but if it does you're utterly wrong
>>
>>15647530
Even if he doesn't have one of the ones considered compliant the States are the ones issuing titles, etc, and they don't really give a shit. It's the federales that would be of any concern and they would need to have the time and inclination to bother even though it does occur occasionally.
>>
>>15647595
It's owned by a teenage stancefag

What do you think the odds are that it's legal.

My guess
>lives in Washington
>drove up to Leaf to get it
>drove it back down
>registered at state level, who doesn't give a fuck
>>
>>15647602
I'm sorry, but if I really wanted an R33 THAT bad, I would pay the $10k to make sure the feds don't come and crush it

>>15647603
Then he's a fucking idiot
>>
>>15647602
I was thinking about bringing it in illegally until i saw the video of a red r33 being crushed by the feds..i really like mine cause of its sentimental value but im realistically going to sell it. I just found a gunmetal grey r32 gtr with 60k miles on it bone stock except exhaust but hes asking 23,000 which i cant really afford atm.. I hate america sometimes
>>
>>15647767
Dude, just contact JK Technologies and tell them your situation, they control the price and patent, maybe they'll lower it for military and you've owned for a while
>>
>>15647530
S14 vin swap hehehe
>>
>>15647530
>that negative camber
The car deserves better.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.