[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some good RWD cars that are cheap as fuck? I know theres

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Ugly_Hobo.jpg (333KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
Ugly_Hobo.jpg
333KB, 3264x2448px
What are some good RWD cars that are cheap as fuck? I know theres the volvo 240 that go for like 800$
>>
MIATA
I
A
T
A
>>
MX-5
>>
Eunos roadster
>>
Miata
>>
op here
mx5s are expensive as shit were i live.. they go for minimum 3-4 grand ( the really shitty garbage dying ones )
>>
File: attachment[1].jpg (37KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
attachment[1].jpg
37KB, 400x300px
Chevette all day erryday
>>
>>15637283
If your actually serious about this on the cheap, then this is what you should do.

Buy a non running car, miata, mustang gt, whatever. Since it's not running, it can be had for less than a grand if you bide your time.

Make sure one you find is actually fixable. Make sure you are able to do the repairs. Motor or trans swap, head gasket, whatever it may be. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE TIME AND SPACE TO MAKE THE REPAIRS. Then repair it and bring the maintenance up to spec. Then enjoy it.

You get the knowledge of learning how parts of your car work while obtaining a decent vehicle at a reasonable cost.

I bought a miata for a grand, it ran decent and didn't stop(no brakes). spent $250 on brake parts and $200 to freshen up the motor and trans. Been driving great ever since.
>>
>>15637361
What if i'm not a fucking mechanic?! Just the tools to do these repairs cost a fortune..
>>
>>15637283
Read the sticky you dumb shit
>>
>>15637507
Then buy a fwd econobox or be prepared to learn your dorifto car
>>
>>15637283
I bought my last 245 for $450 and drove it 2hrs to my parents house immediately after.
>>
>>15637507
If you want a car as cheap as youre looking for then youll need to learn to fix things on it when they break. At first i was afraid to wrench on my car too but you just need to look up how to do shit on the internet and jump in
>>
>>15637507
If your not a mechanic and not willing to learn than you can't be helped. You wont find a perfect running sporty car that will have no issues for years for under a grand.

Its a fools fantasy.

Cars will need work, especially if you intend to drift it or race it.

So your choices are to learn to do it yourself, or make enough money to pay someone else. I started with a google search on how to change spark plugs. It cost me less than $15 in tools. $12 in plugs. Were they great tools? No, but they worked. You will improve your tools and knowledge as you work on things. But only if you are willing to put forth some effort.

Work a job, buy tools and parts. Can't afford to fix/mod a car with your current life status? Then you shouldn't be looking for a fun car. You should be looking for a better job.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.