[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.mudah.my/1992+Toyota+Cor olla+1+6+M+-47942444.htm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 294616085802215[1].jpg (40KB, 640x359px) Image search: [Google]
294616085802215[1].jpg
40KB, 640x359px
http://www.mudah.my/1992+Toyota+Corolla+1+6+M+-47942444.htm

What does /o/ think of this Corolla? It's within my budget (slightly lower than what I have) and it's my first car.

Main concern is many of my friends are telling me buying old cars are no good, I personally think financing a second hand 44,000 MYR Proton Preve
>I'm from Malaysia
>>
>Weather is hot and humid here
>Roads are pretty shit in some parts, not the ones I use anyways
>Parts are easy to find
>Petrol here is quite decent, 1.70 MYR per liter, that would be 0.43 USD
>Got in contact with owner, he likes to mod cars so most of the work is done
>>
Forgot to mention, I know the exhaust dreadfully needs a replacement but I'm not sure which. Friends are telling me to change the rims but I'm not sure why.
>>
Nobody on this board knows anything about third world countries or their automotive markets. Do not take anyone's advice regarding this car besides this advice.
>>
>>15636008
You pretty much answered your own question. Just make sure that the mods he did were done properly and you should be good to go.
>>
>>15636158
This.

My advice would be to get a stock one cheaper and do it up
>>
>>15636158
besides the market, thoughts on the car itself?
>>
>>15636191
Meh its got a stock exhaust manifold with ITB's so it will sound like shit and wont be much faster than stock.

My advice is to bargain the chink down to as low as you can because asia then take it to you're mates and get a nice set of headers, cat and muffler.

Aim for decent extractors, tubular doesnt matter what brand anything that works even used then something like 2" catback.

Rest of the car is fine but as for those rims get rid of them they are heavy and actually slow the car down w/ stock power output
>>
>>15636191
>fwd
>>
>>15636265
yeah well what can I do, they discontinued FRs way back then

>>15636210
alright finally some solid advice! thanks for the info, definitely doing research on it. any advice for the maintenance of it though? like engine oils and shit. never owned a car so i just use the cheapest ones as my mom sees cars as junk, same goes for the rest of my family. never really knew much about automobiles.
>>
>>15635990

That looks pretty sweet desu
>>
>>15635990
It's an AE95 Corolla with a 4A-GE 20V Blacktop, very nice combination but I would do what falcunt said and get a proper header-back exhaust system, and see if you can find someone to tune it for it, also find a filter for your trumpets on the ITBs, but that will be an awesome first car with a little bit of work, also see if you can sell your wheels and pick up some Enkei RPF1s
>>
>>15636558
Ay thanks mayne, but so you think the color is nice? I like it but it just looks a little off somewhere... Planning to keep it vanilla as fuck, no decals and all that eye catching bs
>>
>>15636621
Awesome! Just what I need, something to start off my shopping list with. Got any things I shouldn't get or to watch out for?
>>
>>15639243
I mean I would get a nice header back exhaust, just search "4age blacktop header" or "4age blacktop tuning"
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.