[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I tell my wife to shut the fuck up and watch the X-Files

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (22KB, 303x326px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 303x326px
How do I tell my wife to shut the fuck up and watch the X-Files while I buy a new truck?
>>
SHUT the fuck up and watch X-Files while the men handle business
>>
>>15635794

Thanks
>>
>>15635789
By doing exactly what you just said.

Buy the most batshit model you can lay your hands on, no compromises on displacement, and do a burnout out front to establish dominance over her and the rest of the neighbourhood.
>>
>>15635798
Gotta say though OP, you sound like an LPG story waiting to happen
>>
>>15635806

Liquid Propane Gas?
>>
>>15635789
>not watching xfiles
kys
y
s
>>
File: 1412556932222.gif (5KB, 228x236px) Image search: [Google]
1412556932222.gif
5KB, 228x236px
>>15635811
>Anonymous Coward
>>
>>15635816

Hello.
>>
>>15635789
> Get really close to her face
> say in a low-key, soft, voice.
> "Hey babe, listen. I need you to sit down, shut the fuck up, and watch the X-files whiles I buy a new truck."
> turn 360 degrees and walk away
>>
>>15635789

Tell her that she's spooky and run off
>>
>>15635789
Pull your dick out and tell her that you're going to buy a new truck. Then put it back in your pants and walk out and leave, don't say anything else and don't let her come with you. Turn your phone off.

Return later with the new truck
>>
wohw WOAH dude so many Alpha males in this thread. *le me aka a nu-male cuck*

care to red pill me on dik zuk from lesser women my esteemed MGTOW?
>>
>>15636163
You should try softer

You're making yourself look like a faggot in a joke thread.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.