[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

good morning you lot. fuckin weird being up at this time of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 2004_Hyundai_Santa_Fe_GLS.jpg (56KB, 942x541px) Image search: [Google]
2004_Hyundai_Santa_Fe_GLS.jpg
56KB, 942x541px
good morning you lot.

fuckin weird being up at this time of the day,9am is usually middle of the night for me.

so why am i up bright n early this fine summers morn?

going to pick up a 2003 Hyundai Santa Fe with 87000 miles on the clock, no rust, full years MOT, full service history, 5 brand new tyres and in all round excellent condition.

price?
just to make you americunts jealous as fuck, i'm picking it up for the grand sum of £650, around 800burgerdollars at todays exchange rate.

pic very much related, pics of actual vehicle will be posted in an hour or two

in the mean time tell me why i shouldn't buy this car
>>
its ugly af and driven by old people
>>
oh and it fucking sucks
>>
>>15635186
cool blog post you stupid trip faggot.
>>
>>15635377
i'm an old people, so thats fine
i'm fine with ugly too, my missus is so ugly most guys wouldn't ride her into battle

and it sucks? how so please explain

>>15635445
suck ma hairy ginger scottish balls eedjit
>>
>>15635534
Why are you buying a piece of shit crossover? Only women and cucks buy crossovers. It's not worth any amount of money. It gets shit mpg and you'll be paying for it at the pump.
>>
>>15635186
Diesel? Anyway well done anon. My friend has one and its pretty nice. Very spacious and awd is awesome to have here in the north. I was thinking of getting Santa Fe also but went with pic related because got a good bargain.
>>
Was a great daily driver for me for 12 years. I actually just sold my 02 (with 126k) a few weeks ago and picked up a Taco.

The Santa Fe is fantastic in the snow and was dead nuts reliable for me. I think all I had was a cam sensor go out and maybe a couple other very minor things like that outside of normal maintenance.

Not an exciting ride, but fuck it was a good car.
>>
>>15636167
>Anon
Nah, it's /o/'s resident old scotfag TOB

>>15635186
Hey you old prick, I've driven them and they aren't bad but the ones I've driven where the 3.5L models, if it's a diesel I have no idea what you should expect, but £650 is a damn good price because those usually retail for higher here and they were well rated
>>
>>15636167
My mates gf bought one of these brand new, I choked on my drink when he told me. It's fucking horrible inside, interior feels like you might fall into it if you push too hard.
>>
>>15636663
I didn't buy one for great looks. I wanted cheap diesel 4wd with enough room for my hunting/out gear. Also 1,5 dci engine has low cost maintenance and its reliable.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.