[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I remember when I didn't even know what an sti was less

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (2MB, 1680x1120px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
2MB, 1680x1120px
I remember when I didn't even know what an sti was less than a year ago and now my dream car is a fully built rally Subaru. It's amazing to learn what that bond between man and car can be like. I never understood it until I got my current car. After learning what rallying was and after learning that Subaru is he best rally brand out there I was surprised to learn that Subaru did more than passenger vehicles. I love my car with all of my heart and I will never let anyone ir anything break that bond. Even if it costs thousands of dollars to get her back in shape. If I die I want everyone to know I probably died doing the thing I love the most. And I probably died smiling 10 seconds before. I will peruse this urge to become the better rally driver and better downhill driver.
>>
>>15633515
I remember when I didn't even know what an sti was less than a year ago and now my dream car is a fully built rally Subaru. It's amazing to learn what that bond between man and car can be like. I never understood it until I got my current car. After learning what rallying was and after learning that Subaru is he best rally brand out there I was surprised to learn that Subaru did more than passenger vehicles. I love my car with all of my heart and I will never let anyone ir anything break that bond. Even if it costs thousands of dollars to get her back in shape. If I die I want everyone to know I probably died doing the thing I love the most. And I probably died smiling 10 seconds before. I will peruse this urge to become the better rally driver and better downhill driver.
>>
File: 1455332302209.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1455332302209.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>15633515
Welcome to the autism.
>>
>>15633515
this is incredibly lame and cringeworthy, but that is one nice fuckin subi
>>
>>15633610
I suppose it's more of an edgier sportsback than a wagon but Subaru is the only company that makes "wagons" look both compact and spacious.
>>
>no chevy 350
>dream car
>>
>>
>>
>>
I remember when I didn't even know what an shitbox was less than a year ago and now my dream car is a fully built geo metro. It's amazing to learn what that bond between man and car can be like. I never understood it until I got my current car. After learning what rallying was and after learning that geo metro is he best rally brand out there I was surprised to learn that geo metro did more than passenger vehicles. I love my car with all of my heart and I will never let anyone ir anything break that bond. Even if it costs hundreds of dollars to get her back in shape. If I die I want everyone to know I probably died doing the thing I love the most. And I probably died smiling 10 seconds before. I will peruse this urge to become the better rally driver and better pizza deliverer.
>>
>>
>>
>>15633515
Then you realize subarus are complete fucking junk and what an idiot you were for pining over one.
>>
File: 1453472400870.png (239KB, 700x518px) Image search: [Google]
1453472400870.png
239KB, 700x518px
>>15634174
>replaying to bait
>>
>>15633515
>Fully built rally Subaru
Posts a stanced piece of shit
>>
I remember when I didn't even know what a trap was less than a year ago and now my dream gf is a fully hung sissy trap. It's amazing to learn what that bond between man and man can be like. I never understood it until I got my current gf. After learning what boipussi was and after learning that traps is he best boipussi out there I was surprised to learn that trap did more than bottom. I love my trap gf with all of my heart and I will never let anyone ir anything break that bond. Even if it costs thousands of dollars to get her back in shape. If I die I want everyone to know I probably died doing the thing I love the most. And I probably died smiling 10 seconds before. I will peruse this urge to fill his boipussi with my hot sticky cum
>>
>>
>>15633515
Nice.
>bet he built a matching vape
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.