[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>Walmart. >>Leaving. Just passed pedestrian crosswalk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (186KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
186KB, 1920x1080px
>>Walmart.

>>Leaving. Just passed pedestrian crosswalk without issue.

>>Woman walking along sidewalk. Makes no motion that she's about to cross.

>Suddenly turns and starts walking across the street, just 5 or 6 feet away from my bumper.

>>I just keep going because I'm close enough that I'll either hit her or she'll stop and wait a sec.

>>Mutters some crap as I drive by. I barely make out "Go ahead and hit me."

TFW Walmartians really expect me to just slam on my breaks for them because muh pedestrian right away.

Sorry but I was raised that you stop, and look both ways before crossing. I would a gotten screamed at as a kid if I pulled what this white trash hog woman pulled.

This also seems stupidly common at Walmart.
>>
>>15631553
And she would of screamed how her back now hurts and she has trouble walking and going outside now because of what you did and she sues you into oblivion and now your insurance skyrockets
>>
>>15631553
>Walmartian

ftfy
>>
California in a nutshell
>>
>>15631553
Ever heard of "Pedestrians always have the right of way" op?
>>
>>15631553
>right away
>>
>>15631553
>>slam on my breaks for them because muh pedestrian right away

You're a special kind of stupid. Everyone knows pedestrians have the right of way.
>>
I noticed this since moving to Texas. Used to live up north. People just walk right out into the roadway without even looking down here. It's pretty wild.
>>
>>15631817
>pedestrians have the right of way.
It's a fucking ton or more of metal. Pedestrians should stay out the fucking road.

They legitimately put up barriers around here to keep them off the roads, and all that does is funnel them to where the barriers have been broken by joyriders hitting them.
And that's when they don't kill cyclists. I nearly died due to clipping one once; I clipped it with the handlebars, bounced off into the van next to me, then off the front of the van and down under it. Luckily it was barely moving, because there was a wheel heading straight for my head.

I have since been infinitely more wary of fences.
>>
>>15631801
>>15631817

Here's your (you). You guys will have to split it.

Absolutely! Pedestrian right of way! And cross walks and looking both ways before you cross is a thing too.

I mean, by alls means! Walk out into oncoming traffic without giving a fuck, and just expect the world to revolve around you!

I'm sure you'll win the moral victory or whatever, but you'll be too dead or paralyzed to enjoy it.

'Til then, enjoy your bus rides!
>>
>>15631553
I always make the largest possible alternate route around the local Walmart and its parking lot for this exact reason. fucking filthy idiots everywhere.
>>
>>15631553
>Walmartians really expect me to just slam on my breaks for them because muh pedestrian right away.

It doesn't matter how inconvenient it is for you. If you hit a pedestrian when they officially have the right of way, you either drag their body to a spot where they have no right of way (and take picture). Or else you will lose in court.

In court. It is simple. Did the pedestrian have the right of way? Okay, so the pedestrian legally was there. Was the car required to yield the right of way? Yes.

Your insurance agent rep will not let it get to that point though. They will try to settle out of court for some amount below the max limit of your policy with them. It won't be the max limit because they still want some savings. If they refuse to settle, then the insurance company will pay out the max of the policy. The remainder YOU will have to pay with asset sales and wage garnishments. Because it is a court-awarded fee (NON-TORT) in a CRIMINAL CASE (you broke the law), this makes it a situation where you cannot declare bankruptcy to get out of debt due to the changes put in by George Bush SENIOR. That was to prevent scofflaws from refusing to pay by simply declaring bankruptcy especially if they had no insurance.
>>
>>15631553
>Walmart.
That was your first mistake in the posted series of events...
>>
>>15631801
>Pedestrians always have the right of way

Seen it carved on many a headstone.
>>
Hope you don't come across me faggot I'll shoot holes in your radiator to show you some manners son
>>
>>15633889
Internet tough guy, eh? It's easy to run your mouth on an anonymous Mongolian cave drawing board.
>>
>>15633889
You'd have to drop your Dr thunder and great value® nacho-flavored chips first.
>>
>>15631801
My friend actually got pulled over once because he did not stop for a jaywalker

I actually speed up for jaywalkers
>>
>>15633118
Nice troll bro, but that doesnt work when the person is jaywalking.
I know this because i hit a basketball american at a Walmart and they tried to press charges but due to the jaywalking and testimony from another person i got away with it.
All he got was minor paralyses on one leg.

Have fun you dead legged idiot
>>
Walmart - Always a bad idea. Always.
>>
>>15634033
>when they throw hands at you
nigga please ill bust a U and run your jivin ass down.
>>
>>15631801
Pedestrians can not safely have the right of way in EVERY spot unless the speed limit is 25mph wherever they might be present. Otherwise, they only have the right of way at intersections where their behaviour can be predicted, as everything must be in controlled traffic.

Now what crazy fucking nation, state, county, city, or township actually recognizes a "right to jaywalk" without setting insanely low speed limits? Because where I live, if you don't cross at an intersection, your death is your fault and could even be ruled a suicide.
>>
>driving home from work
>40mph road
>no crosswalks, but our yield law considers side street intersections as a 'crossing' from corner to corner
>3 cars in front of me
>see a black SUV flashing his lights on and off constantly
>flashing lights in my face during the day draws my attention
>cars ahead of me aren't braking so I continue on
>he finally stops his distracting ass light flashes
>notice some lady is on the corner waiting to cross with her kids
>dude leans out his window flipping me off
>give a half grin while taking a drag of my lucky strike
>give him an 'ok' hand

Did I fuck up? Should I Anne Hiro?
>>
File: edgepro002 004.jpg (91KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
edgepro002 004.jpg
91KB, 800x600px
>>15633889
>>
>it's a "I'm driving the car so I'm always right" thread
I forgot why I stopped coming here
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.