[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on the Mini BMW /o/. They look and sound fun, but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

Redpill me on the Mini BMW /o/. They look and sound fun, but I heard they have serious problems.
>>
>>15628426
If you buy one and are not a girl then you should just off yourself and save God the trouble.
>>
I owned a mini before. They are fun as hell and great too own but old generation do give some issues

So if ur going to get one get the New gen 2014+

They are more expensive but the quality is better and they finally got a proper bmw engine in them with turbo.
>>
>>15628426

They look and sound fun, but that's where the positives end. The handling and acceleration is known to be numb and it doesn't have the same luxuries of a BMW at a comparable price point.
>>
Why do I see a thread asking /o/ to fucking "redpill" them on a certain car every time I come on here?
>>
>>15628842

It's a quick slang synonym for "Briefly explain the upsides and downsides of the following concept or product". I'm really surprised you didn't figure this out.
>>
hmmm
>>
File: wq5zjwY.png (65KB, 689x736px) Image search: [Google]
wq5zjwY.png
65KB, 689x736px
>>15628426
they're shit. black = bad
>>
>>15628426
BMW expense with Legendary British Reliability (tm). In other words, lose-lose.
>>
>>15631412
Not like British expense with BMW reliability would be that much better.
>>
File: Laughing.gif (2MB, 230x175px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing.gif
2MB, 230x175px
>>15630819
>brits will try to justify this
>even though mini's are jermin
>>
File: 1469713169239.jpg (122KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
1469713169239.jpg
122KB, 800x430px
>>15631913
>brits will try to worship their queen
>even though she's jermin
>>
>>15628426
Reliability, mostly.

Otherwise, the foglights never turn off, and they don't seem to have enough power for their size. I'm always being held up by them, and I've stopped giving way to them if I can help it.
>>
I've driven a JCW Cooper (OPs pic), it sounded nice, and was peppy. But the suspension felt rather soft for a sporty car which detracted from the driving feels and it was really small on the inside (and I'm a manlet). I would have probably enjoyed it more if it was manual (it had a dual-clutch auto).
>>
>>15628426
They're kind of like Miatas.
Don't take that to mean that they have great handling or modding potential, though. People will just think you're a fag.
>>
minis spend more time at the mechanic than on the road, and its cheaper to just buy a new car when the mini breaks

never go mini
>>
>make pigfat car
>call it mini
Is this one of those German jokes I keep hearing about?
>>
>>15632449
pretty much this. Its a bitch car thru and thru.
>>
>>15628842
dunno but it's fucking annoying to be honest
>>
>>15632494

Owned a cooper for the last 4 years. Only problems have been wear and tear related (needed new tires and brake discs), stop talking out your arse. Most reliable car I've ever owned.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.