[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 21 years old and have been licensed for under a year.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

I'm 21 years old and have been licensed for under a year. I'm going to stretch the truth on my
new insurance policy and say that I have been licensed since I was 16 years old. This is to
avoid paying $300/month (with a clean record and a $2k collusion deductible, no joke). What's
the worst that can happen, /o/? If I crash, and they notice that I lied about my license history,
will they not cover me?
>>
>collusion
collision*
Oh god, is this an omen?
>>
They're gonna know when they see the expiration date on your license you dopey cunt.
>>
I know they could do that, but do they really? I know you can get a good student discount and they don't even check your grades until after a year. They told me this.
>>
I made this mistake when I got motorcycle insurance. Do you have any way to tell, or recourse if I lie? I'll probably switch companies next year to see if I can get a not ridiculous rate. Or just drop it, because fuck yeah FL.
>>
>>15625446
I don't other than "oops i mean i been drivin since 16 so I kinda just skimmed over it" lol.
>>
don't lie
it's fraud and they'll know right away
>>
Someone tell me to do it
>>
>>15625407
>tfw also FL
so I am always doomed to pay insane insurance? because I also recently got my license
>>
>>15625407
They'll drop you as soon as your policy is audited and you'll likely be blacklisted as a faggot.
>>
>>15625407
Not going to work OP because they will check your driving record and see you've had it for only a year
>>
Here's what will happen.

You will get your initial insurance quote. It will be predicated on your lie. At some point (usually within the week) the computer will do a data check on your soc/license.

When it attempts to pull your 5 year driving abstract it will flag an inconsistency and will be sorted to a live underwriter for auditing.The underwriter will contact you for proof. If you cant provide it they will either re-rate you or just drop you.

Either way it will be noted in your DB files and insurance companies share almost all info on you.

I've had to deal with this situation several times while i was a licensed agent.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.