[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup dudes? Got a fiesta st a week ago. Loving the car. I got

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (2MB, 3022x3022px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3022x3022px
Sup dudes? Got a fiesta st a week ago. Loving the car. I got gipped because they added the extended warranty shit but I'll go back and tell them to remove that shit. Well anyways the car is the most fun and awesome car I've ever had. Had a 1995 V6 Camaro and a 2006 v8 grand Cherokee
>>
>>15624822
>tfw they don't sell silver FiST's in the UK

Have fun with it. They are great fun on the back roads.
>>
Op here. I drive that think off the dealership not knowing how to drive stick lmao I got the hang of it tho. Fucking thing got me my first speeding ticket a few days after having it -_-
>>
I see it has a bunch of mountune accessories. Is it safe to say that all of that is aftermarket? I got it with 17,000 miles. 2015 car. I want to track down the previous owner and ask him about the mods
>>
>>15625014
Anything Mountune is after market. Congrats on the purchase m8.
>>
>>15625027
It has mountune exhaust, and a cold air intake box it looks like, and mountune hoses. And a red stability bar under the engine it looks like. I'm thinking maybe a rich kid bought it and put in parts and got rid of it for a better car. For $16,000 I think I got a good deal. But the dealer add-ons messed me up
>>
>>15625040
Nice, sounds like it might have the Eibach front-sway bar, does it have the rear one too? Should be pretty obvious looking under the rear of the vehicle.
>>
>>15625040
Check to see if he replaced the motor mount too I've heard that's a weak spot
>>
>>15624822
>but I'll go back and tell them to remove that shit
good luck. once you sign that long piece of paper its GG, cant do shit
>>
>>15624864
Did you really? I kinda want one, but don't know how to drive stick
>>
>I got gipped because they added the extended warranty shit but I'll go back and tell them to remove that shit.
Lol that's now how it works, you're supposed to read everything before signing. Either way they did you a favor, you're gonna need that extended warranty for that Made In Mexico piece of shit.
>>
deals a deal nigger. you signed on the extended warranty. depending on your finance they might let you cancel it within 15-30 days, but if you're out of ford stock warranty (36mo/36kmiles) it might be worth keeping.if you paid 1-2k for it and some shit goes horribly wrong it'll be covered at least somewhat (usually with those kinds you pay deductible)
>>
>>15624822
I'd take a moment and document all the modifications existing on the vehicle when you purchased it. That way if a warranty claim comes up, you have proof of the condition the vehicle was purchased in.
>>
>>15625275
I still have to go back to sign a paper for the down payment to be made in two weeks. They called me to go back and sign and I said that I need to take off some of the warranty stuff because the finance guy put stuff in that I didn't want. They said it was fine so hopefully they aren't bullshitting me
>>
>>15625337
Yea, looks like it has a few mods. The exhaust and a cold air intake and idk
>>
Saved me from spending money on mods I was planning to do honestly. Now I just want to buy a roof rack for my kayak and trailer hitch for my bike rack. The exhaust it a little boomy on acceleration but quite when I'm driving low revs.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.