[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>pass a left lane hog on the right >merge over to the left

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: image_4.jpg (36KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image_4.jpg
36KB, 400x400px
>pass a left lane hog on the right
>merge over to the left lane in front of him
>let off the gas
>wait until he tries to pass me on the right
>speed up
>>
>>15620620
I do this sometimes too. Also break check them so they are forced to disengage their cruise control.

The other day a silver Tahoe was on my ass when I was on Highway going 80. I sped up and so did he so I did a break check. Turned out it was unmarked highway patrol. He flashed his lights then I gtfo the way and he sped off as I waved and smiled.
>>
I'll shoot your back windows out faggot
>>
While we are on the subject, does anyone enjoy blocking people, by sitting their like a dumbass not know what to do, to people who are driving shitty (blocking the lane) in parking lots and stuff? It's a difficult feel to explain but it's hard to hide my shit eating grin when I have the opportunity to do it.
>>
File: image.jpg (73KB, 470x595px)
image.jpg
73KB, 470x595px
>>15620620
>oblivious driver in left lane
>I'm tailgating pretty good
>they don't notice
>k den
>pass on the right
>get reeeeaaaal close to their passenger side
>spook the shit out of the driver
>come back into the left lane
>don't use turn signal
>>
>>15620831
I like you. Also...
>position your vehicle so it looks like they are in your blind spot
>move toward left lane at decent rate, somewhere between an intentional turn without a signal and a bona fide lane drift because you dropped your cellphone at your feet
>>
>loud exhaust
>following a lane hog
>waiting until right lane clears or they move over
>ever so slightly go in and out of pushing throttle about 2-5% difference
>make a nice vroom vroom
>sometimes people will notice and move
>other times I have to follow them home
>>
Passed a left lane hog on the shoulder yesterday. Bitch still didn't get out of the way for the people behind me.
>>
man are you guys children
to think this innocent thing
no they must be trying to spite you right

who can get upset at this? thats so ridiculous, what a victim complex
>>
> Driving to McDonalds to get my tendies
> Someone in a Miata sitting in the lane doing the limit
> Grin devilishly
> Loose my bladder into an empty big gulp
> Move onto the hard shoulder and begin overtaking
> Camry engine revving to the moon
> Throw the big gulp
> He squeals and slams on the brakes
> Move into the newly created spot
>>
>>15620961
This is how we approach driving in the US unfortunately, particularly the east coast.

on the highway most people get in the left passing lane and stay there till their exit. Rather then get pissy and act like a child or pass on the shoulder like a gaylord I use the right lane as most of the time it's empty. It's also the place to be in traffic.

Always try to be two steps ahead.
>>
Feels good
>>
>>15620807
>that feeling when you and another hatchbro block a bmw from getting off his freeway exit
>next exit:4 miles
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.