[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that if you live in Oregon or New Jersey you are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: pumping-gas.jpg (3MB, 3885x2565px) Image search: [Google]
pumping-gas.jpg
3MB, 3885x2565px
Daily reminder that if you live in Oregon or New Jersey you are LITERALLY a cuck because you have to have some underpaid teenager that doesn't give a shit pump your gas for you, potentially damaging your paint or putting in the wrong octane.
>>
>>15618173
WTF. Do they know its not that 1930s? Do they still call their cars carriages? How embarrassing.
>>
>>15618177
They passed the laws when pumps didn't automatically stop and substantial amounts of spilled gas were a real risk, then never repealed the laws. Mainly because handicapped people flip shit and call their state assembly reps whenever talk of repealing it comes up.
>>
>>15618173
if your state requires a front license plate you live in a communist country.

Texas is commie.
>>
>>15618842
>getting buttflustered over irrelevant bullshit like this
>>
>>15618844
>lives in Maryland
lol
enjoy the double dick of the government
>>
I can do it myself though, but for free the guy can do it too. Up to the driver.
>>
>new jersey blows

wow who knew
>>
>>15618850
Maryland my ass, I live in Deutschland.
>>
>>15618866
Wow it's even worse, at least Maryland has a flag to be proud of.
>>
NJ victim here. Shit sucks.
>>
File: 1378527756913.jpg (209KB, 682x600px) Image search: [Google]
1378527756913.jpg
209KB, 682x600px
>>15618866
>live in country where you need $1000 of inspections and permits to put on different valve caps and a non factory air filter
>concerning yourself with the problems of free people
>>
>>15618261
>handicapped people flip shit

WA State law requires station operator to assist handicapped people if they request. I've rarely seen it happen, so it's not a major labor issue.
>>
>>15618855
>I can do it myself though,

In Oregon? I've pulled in to stations there and had the attendant flip his shit when I reached for the nozzle.
>>
File: 1471038299363.png (135KB, 288x415px) Image search: [Google]
1471038299363.png
135KB, 288x415px
>>15618991
LMFAO
>>
>>15618842
In CA half of cars don't have them, but it seems they use it as a means of targeting individuals.

When the officers pull me over because they suspect I'm a drug dealer but discover otherwise, I get a wave.

Nowadays so many SUVs and base sedans aren't running them that it seems nobody cares.
>>
>>15618261
Its also to prevent theft
>>15618173
I honestly enjoy it whenever i visit oregon. Ill be going there today as a matter of fact.
They have never once scratched my paint or dripped fuel on my vehicle
>>
>>15619025
New Jersey. Some don't even have attendants (aka they're hiding behind a stack of something smoking and fucking around)
>>
Jersey sucks but jersey gas is way cheaper than new York or Pennsylvania. About $1.69 is the cheapest I've seen recently. Attendents are a stupid idea in 2016 but it doesn't seem to be costing me much money
>>
>>15620311
A lot of the big gasoline blending facilities are in NJ so that makes sense. I work on the industry and we ship a fuck load of fuel there.

Enjoy that cherry on top of your shit sundae.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.