[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First time in /o/ but I rarely need your assistance. I have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

First time in /o/ but I rarely need your assistance.

I have a 2016 Mazda 3 the new shape one, which has developed two problems for which I'd like your advice on solving:

1 - the car has developed a shudder when I accelerate from a stop. My dad proposes that its because when I reverse out my driveway I never stop fully, I just put it into D while still rolling back (very slowly) and accelerate to go. Is this possible? what are the likely costs to fix?

2 - the driver seat has worn out and fabric has partially split, this is almost certainly due to me wearing a velcro belt. I'm more upset about this, but will just getting strong canvas seat covers be a solution for this? I obviously can't fix what has been done but will it get any worse with covers on?

Thanks in advance.
>>
>>15617396
It's under warranty. Go to the dealer and have them fix it.

Should've bought a civic for 3k.
>>
>>15617416

Slight problem, I did do that for the transmission (not the seats, obviously) and it is not covered as I haven't done any of the servicing and it's now got 30,000 on it, I did an oil change myself though but no dealership or 'professional' services so they are already claiming it is not covered.

Can they do that? should I go to another dealer or call Mazda?
>>
>>15617422
A transmission does not need servicing before 30k. Try a different dealer.

>2016
>put 30k miles on a car in one year
>buying new
>already managed to fuck it up
You're a fucking idiot. Your resale value is fucked. You really should've bought a civic for 3k or maybe an LS400 or Panther.
>>
Both of these things are the car failing and should be covered under warranty.
>>
>>15617450

I've never had a new car so this was nice to finally have a new one. I travel a lot for work so it was good for me. I agree re-sale is not going to be good.

Do you reckon they will be ok with no servicing?
>>
>>15617458
>OP abusing the car and knowingly destroying the seat is the cars fault
OP is obviously stupid or trolling to bash on mazda (which will inevitably happen by shit posters)
>>
>>15617472

I love my car, I don't want it to have these problems. The seat is 100% my fault, I wear a Velcro inner-belt which rubs on the seat, I know that.

I just want to stop damaging it further, will canvas seat covers do the trick?

As for R into D, I'm not sure if that is abuse or not hence me asking the experts.
>>
>>15617476
>hence me asking the experts
>/o/
>experts
Pick one.
Delete this thread and go to the dealer
>>
>>15617472
>>15617480
Fuck off
>>
File: no_u.jpg (30KB, 640x454px) Image search: [Google]
no_u.jpg
30KB, 640x454px
>>15617486
>>
>>15617480

I have gone to the dealer. Look cunt, can you just fuck off and stop being unhelpfully rude you cunt.
>>
>>15617489
>this assmad
>>
File: 4801453922_b088a958f5.jpg (98KB, 370x450px) Image search: [Google]
4801453922_b088a958f5.jpg
98KB, 370x450px
>>15617490
>obvious troll thread is obvious
>>
>>15617498
>projecting
>>
File: my-brain-is-full-of-fuck.jpg (46KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
my-brain-is-full-of-fuck.jpg
46KB, 560x560px
>>15617502
>projecting trolls
Huh?
>>
>>15617503
You just come in from stupid town?
>>
>using clutch packs in the transmission to stop your car instead of the fucking brakes

Im going to ask you a question, op, and i want you to answer honestly.

What do you think would be more expensive; taking apart the entire transmission to replace prematurely worn clutch packs? Or a brake job?
>>
>>15620144
>reaponding to a troll thread

Im going to ask you a question, anon, and i want you to answer honestly.
Are you fucking dense?
>>
>>15617396
>automatic
you deserve everything you get

>>15617472
>this paranoia
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.