[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/o/pinions on the Honda Element? I see these on the street all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 2006_Honda_Element_EX-P.jpg (108KB, 1418x872px) Image search: [Google]
2006_Honda_Element_EX-P.jpg
108KB, 1418x872px
/o/pinions on the Honda Element? I see these on the street all the time but no one ever really talks about them. I think they're kinda neat.
>>
roomy
comfy
available in AWD and manual
>>
>>15615597
They look underpowered AF tho
>>
Boy pussy car
>>
I can't comment on the interior because my friend's has never been clean. But it is quite roomy. The older plastic panels will do well for the driver who doesn't take care of it much.

Not sure if they come out of the factory smelling like weed though.
>>
>>15615586
Total chick car.
>>
>>15615586
My dad, the most boring man on the planet, drives one of those.
>>
>>15615602

that's been a problem with just about every four-door honda ever
>>
>>15615685
he's boring because he had you.
>>
>>15615778
Do you try to hurt people because you yourself are hurt?
>>
I think they are pretty cool. rubber floor so you can hose it off. seats fold flat like a memengo. pretty neat little cars

>>15615867
instead of projecting your pain outward, maybe you could focus it within yourself on your inner pain.
>>
>>15615586
Well, it attracts elderly people.
>>
>>15615867

Man it's true I nearly have a one year old and you would be blown away by the amount of times you go to make an "exciting" choice and can't because kids
>>
I think eric the car guy has one. He likes it
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 3072x2304px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 3072x2304px
My mom had one, it's nice. She took the back seats out and uses it as a truck
>>
>>15615900
>front passengers have to unbuckle to open the rear doors

oh Honda
>>
>>15615909
Yeah they're fucky. They're also super heavy, most people can't open them one handed
>>
I like them. idk if they're underpowered cause I've never driven one but they are practical as fuck and come in manual and awd so whats not to like

>inb4 looks like box
>>
My mom and brother both have em. Get decent gas, reliable, interior that can take a beating and cleans easy. You can fit a lot in them with the rear seats folded up but when they're down they waste so much trunk space. if they sat a little further forward youd fit a lot more and still have leg room. Also if youre looking for a fun drive this isnt it. Pretty boring.
>>
>>15615909
So goddamn inconvenient. Fuck suicide doors.
>>
>>15615586
Without the rear seats it has a large flat space that is nice if you are always moving stuff around.

I got my parents old beat to shit one when I went to college and it was easy enough to just throw all my stuff into and out of for moving in and out.
>>
Friend drove his dad's when his car was in the shop.
Roomy as shit, despite only having 4 seats, you could easily fit 6. Smooth ride, interesting looks, easy to clean, good mpgs.

Overall it's a perfect college car or something for a normie to drive
>>
>>15615586
Good luck finding a used one that isn't hideously overpriced
>>
>>15616854
>easily fit 6
If you're not a complete degenerate you can find the amount of people you should actually carry by taking the number of seatbelts in the car and multiplying it by 1
>>
>>15615586
It's a second gen CRV with slightly more space in the back.

Under powered as fuck though, or maybe it's just that slushbox. I've never driven the manual version.

Suicide doors are bad.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.