[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

whats the point of stance /o/ personally i feel stance just makes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

File: stance faggin.jpg (12KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
stance faggin.jpg
12KB, 267x200px
whats the point of stance /o/ personally i feel stance just makes you look like a fag.
>>
File: hotlineayy.gif (232KB, 67x100px) Image search: [Google]
hotlineayy.gif
232KB, 67x100px
>>15615063
YO THAT SHIT IS SLAMMED MY NIGGA, HOOHOOOOOOO
>>
What's the point of anything really?
>>
>>15615072
Because why the hell not?
>>
File: 14393553749_361c1e2a81_b.jpg (241KB, 1024x678px) Image search: [Google]
14393553749_361c1e2a81_b.jpg
241KB, 1024x678px
Worrying this much about what men do to their cars in their spare time with money they earned makes you look like quite a fag also
>>
File: 1470962817747.gif (1MB, 320x179px) Image search: [Google]
1470962817747.gif
1MB, 320x179px
>>15615520
>that gif
My sides are gone
>>
>>15615063
Someone should actually bomb the garages in series that does stance. I hate them like I hate ISIS. Fuck them. Fucking Cancers ruining cars. Die.
>>
File: 1462040579150.png (240KB, 260x540px) Image search: [Google]
1462040579150.png
240KB, 260x540px
>>15615926
>>
File: FB_IMG_1466101638317.jpg (33KB, 1080x810px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1466101638317.jpg
33KB, 1080x810px
>>15615926
>>men
>>
>>15615926

Found the stancefag.

And there is literally no reason to stance a car. It's the equivalent of wearing your shoes on the wrong feet.
>>
>asks about stance
>posts bosozoku

What the fuck, OP?
>>
>>15615520
Thanks doc.
>>
>>15616391
THATS FUCKIN MINT YO!
>>
>It doesnt work that way. Stance by its nature is counter competitive. Stance is for guys that cant race, arent good at sports, ect. They werent good at competing with things that involved effort, or skill, so they invented a "movement" that allowed them to buy their way in and up. Cruise control for cool. Their achievements are buy things not widely available or just being anti-conformist in the most conformist possible way. They are the goth kids on South Park. Their exhibitions are driving over dips in the pavement. Seriously, look that shit up. They had to elevate their dumbassery into a "movement", "scene", and "lifestyle", in a attempt to make it beyond reproach. Same reason they claim its a form of self expression but they never have anything profound to say. "Hater" is a way to defuse detractors as people that are jealous or "just dont get it". They use the term for the same reason they Stance. They are unable or unwilling to ever compete with people in a real sense, because there is a risk of failure. Stancers wont argue. Read the threads, its kind of fascinating. Its always "sure whatever bro" and "stance makes em dance". Its the kids that never get picked for kickball making their own game and crying to the teacher when the bigger boys tell them that butt diddling isnt a sport. They are all the best at their made up sport, and can all claim to be the "Illest". This is what you get when you give participation trophies to everyone.

stancefags are unlike any other board's retard because they're super vocal about it, much more than anyone else, and instantly retreat behind "well if u were a real adult ud let other people do what they want". Other boards' retards are also able to at least somewhat join in on the discussion, for example /k/ hates .22 because it's too small of a caliber to do any damage but you could still get someone out of your face with it. Stancefags can't even leave their own driveway, or get over a fucking speed bump
>>
>>15615063
That's Bosozuku, not stance.
>>
>>15615926
>gs400guy

Into the trash
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.