[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why Chevy/gm a not good company, many friends I know only like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Photo_talks_1471024577377.jpg (500KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
Photo_talks_1471024577377.jpg
500KB, 768x768px
why Chevy/gm a not good company, many friends I know only like Ford with the mustang. Why do so many people in Japan/China like Ford and not Chevy/GM? i do not understand.
>>
>>15613552
May have something to do with GM breaking the laws of physics by recalling more cars than they sold.
>>
Do you want an actual thread, or a shitfest where we spam Corvette/Camaro memes?

I'm a Ford guy and prefer their line-up, but GM has improved quite a bit since the bailout.
>>
>>15613585
I drive a 2014 chevy for work and they are garbage. I dont think I would buy anything past 2003 from GM.
>>
>>15613585
There's yet to be a Camaro that's not a good car, though, even if the 5th gens are kinda pigfat, and Corvette, only the C7 Z06 has significant issues.
>>
>>15613552

Ford is the only one out of them that has sales outside of America. Probably because they're the only one making things they would buy.
>>
File: muh steel.jpg (107KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
muh steel.jpg
107KB, 1280x720px
My main problem with GM is how dishonest and generally cringey their advertising is.
>>
Ford actually makes a strong effort to have footholds in foreign markets, while GM and Chrysler run around assuming that by virtue of being an American Big 3 company they should naturally be successful. Just look at their lineups, Ford is the only one with cars that are designed to be popular globally (Ecoboost Mustang, Fiesta, etc) as opposed to being tailored for the American market.
>>
>>15613678

Mustangs aren't really sold outside of 'merrica though.
>>
GM has their spot with sports/muscle cars and trucks among other US specific markets, everything else they do is mediocre in comparison to the competition.

Unlike Ford which has plenty of experience operating globally, GM is often far behind globally due to their constraining domestic market thinking.
>>
>>15613685
RHD Mustangs have been sold to the Europe since last year.
>>
>>15613685
Ford recently made most of their existing lineup entirely global, so you can buy Mustangs in Europe or China for example now.
They've been selling like hot cakes apparently since it's always been forbidden fruit outside the US.
>>
>>15613629
Even then the c7 Z06 is fixed with a cat relocate and a heatshield for the oil cooler.
>>
>>15613747
The Mustang is currently Germany's best selling sports car, actually.
>>
>>15613678
>Ford is the only one with cars that are designed to be popular globally
thats not a good thing
>>
>>15613766
Why not? Ford hasn't had a better lineup in years since now.
>>
>>15613756
I think they're doing a new version of it. At least, that's the rumor accompanying some recent spy shots.
>>
>>15613672
>REAL PEOPLE NOT ACTORS
>NOT PAID ACTORS
>>
>>15613672

Le real people!

REAL PERSON (!!!!!): OMGEEEE THIS CAR IS NOT A BMW??????????? I cAn NoT bELieVe iT!?!?!?!

REAL PERSON #2: *le carz are raising in air after get award* WAAAATTTT? CARZ????? GO UP???? IN AiRrRr???? WAT IS HAPPEN?!?!?!?!
>>
>>15613637

GM outsells pretty much everyone in China.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.