[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any advice for someone new to car owning? cool projects? useful

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 2009_chrysler_pt_cruiser_base.jpg (117KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
2009_chrysler_pt_cruiser_base.jpg
117KB, 640x480px
Any advice for someone new to car owning? cool projects? useful insights? I have pic related 2004 PT.
>>
>>15606858
>I have pic related 2004 PT.
kys
>>
Stay away from Chrysler unless you enjoy pain.
>>
Drive it off a cliff
>>
Put a 200 shot NOS kit on it.
>>
>>15606871
Yeah it sucks I know. I got it for free so that's worth something. I just had to fix a ton of wiring today to get it to stop jittering.
>>
>>15606858
there's really nothing so wrong with the pt cruiser besides the fact that it's hideous, it's just a dodge neon with a body kit. take care of it, OP, and change the oil every 3000-3500 miles.
>>
>>15606858
Swap out the internals with a PT Cruiser GT.

then it's actually fun to drive.
>>
PT Cruiser is a cool car.

Oh wait, its not the early 2000s anymore.

Nevermind.
>>
File: 68099572[1].jpg (118KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
68099572[1].jpg
118KB, 1024x768px
Moparfag here

Just keep it running and familiarize yourself with it, lurk allpar forum

Save up your "mod" money and when you get about $2000 buy a 5 speed GT version

Although you will still be seen as a faggot for driving a PT cruiser you will actually have a sleeper capable of crushing Civics and shit like that even unmodified and mods are as simple as turning up the boost (while keeping it from popping its gaskets)

RT Cruisers are one of the best deals you can get right now for teenage tier fuckery. They're basically SRT4 Neons but so gay looking there's little demand.
>>
>>15606926
>crushing Civics
implying thats some kind of feat
>>
>>15607624
Their drivers think they're racekars
>>
>>15606926
Unfortunately, they're not everywhere. You'd be better off spending $8-9k on a 04/05 SRT4 than the GT. You can actually find the Neons, the PT's are much harder to find.

>>15607624
PT GT's make like 230whp, which is pretty good for a v4. With a few more aftermarket mods you could comfortably get around 300whp. Doesn't come close to what the Stage 3 SRT4 is capable of. Saw someone who dyno'd and got 480hp out of it. Fuck.
>>
mount an iPad Pro as a head unit to get them panties dropping
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.