[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw want to buy a non-shitbox but too paranoid of it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Untitled (2).jpg (20KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled (2).jpg
20KB, 400x400px
>tfw want to buy a non-shitbox but too paranoid of it being dented or stolen
>>
just die

i find it way easier
>>
>>15586014
Just watch where you park it. Don't park it in the hood. Don't park it at the front of a supermarket were mom and her 8 kids will door smack it. Park it in a parking garage when going out( if available).
>>
>>15586035
>Speaks from the grave
>>
>buy nice car
>have it for two weeks
>take it to a local club to hang out with friends
>walk outside
>huge key mark on the driver's door
>wtf man
>>
File: 1433801271172.jpg (149KB, 807x572px) Image search: [Google]
1433801271172.jpg
149KB, 807x572px
>want to buy a nice car
>remember I don't have a real garage
>>
>>15586073
>take it to a local club

You realize poor people who get wasted at clubs and end up going home alone will see your nice car and get pissed off because they cant afford such a nice car and they spent their whole minimum wage paycheck buying drinks for girls who went home with chad
>>
>>15586143

if this was some crap club i would have worried, but i didn't have the most expensive car by a wide margin

anyways, it's just an anecdote that still bugs me for the nature of it. nothing you should overthink
>>
>>15586014
>buy new audi
>on a stoplight
>light turns green
>i wasnt paying close attention and dont go
>shitbox behind me assumes i did accelerate and rear ends me
>i put on hazards and get out of the car
>as im walking to the back of my car the dude just reverses and speeds the fuck out of there
>didnt quite catch his plates
>police cant do anything about it other than file a useless report

FUCK THIS GAY EARTH
>>
I'll give you an example of what not to do. A boss I had had one of those 6 speed 6.2 V8 Cadillacs (CTS-V i think). Beautiful car and he loved it. The cuck went to a hotel to party with some friends. He could of spent $15 dollars to park it in the hotels parking garage and not worry about it. But no the cheapskate spent $6 to park in an open parking lot. When went to leave the next morning his and 15 other cars had been broken into and he had about 15k of stereo equipment and damage done to the car. But he saved $9.
Just don't do stupid shit like this
>>
>>15586014
I will say that is one negative of finally getting a nicer car.

Been driving honda accord shit boxes for close to a decade, just having fun with them, not worrying about them getting messed up or dirty.

Got a 2016 VW GTI
Park very selectively
Paranoid about people messing with it
car wash twice a week >gets dirty of drive home

Would be a huge load off my mind if I cheaped out and got another accord. But the GTI is soo fun to drive. I'm just freaked out because I wanted to spend 20k ended up spending close to 30. Can't pay it off by end of the year so its just a gross amount of debt hanging around on me for a thing I could easily ruin.
>>
File: AcuraDriveto5Event_1.jpg.ashx.jpg (87KB, 636x424px) Image search: [Google]
AcuraDriveto5Event_1.jpg.ashx.jpg
87KB, 636x424px
you can always find a nice shitbox.
Acura Legend or Infiniti J30 for example.
They are cheap as hell now, you still get leather, and some options.
>>
>>15586289
Also that fear that someone would hit me while i was learning stick didn't help with the learning experience.

I would say go for it dude, you probably deserve something nice, i'm kinda comfortable with my purchase because I will actually be able to take care of it instead of abusing it like other shit boxes.

Still wish I could pay this shit off by december so I can save and work hard for a house.
>>
You get over it.
>>
>>15586240
>Has new car
>No front or rear dash cams

Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.