[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Every time someone mentions Catsang I'm reminded of thi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: evora.jpg (208KB, 846x474px) Image search: [Google]
evora.jpg
208KB, 846x474px
Every time someone mentions Catsang I'm reminded of this guy trying to "fix" this Evora, the channel is called B is for Build. Just watched the latest episode - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtQBPtAD9Kc , at this point he's aiming to go full hack job, he cuts half of the AL frame rails and plans on putting a steel interior sleeve through them (and had never heard of galvanic corrosion). Obviously having a huge steel spear aiming towards you in what is designed to be a crumple zone is borderline suicidal, especially on a car that will have other major safety issues on the road. Is anyone going to actually stop this guy? Most of the comment section is telling him how bad the plan is yet it seems like he feels he has gone too far to stop now.
>>
He's built multiple salvage cars, I'm not sure how I feel about the crash zone but if he bolts it on it will probably just wreck the oem frame rails worse as the crumple zone. If he glues it same thing. Aluminum would be better but its not that horrible.
>>
>>15585160
dude seriusly tho who the fuck cares jesus shittin christ let people be
>>
>>15585160
You have the last pics of catstangs '69 that he posted?
Been gone for awhile and was curious how it was looking before he put it on hold (I heard he mothballed it to focus on an sn95 or something).
>>
>>15585204

Fuck off Catstang. Now get that POS out of my garage.
>>
>>15585420
The last I heard of him was when he bought a salvage S197 to part out "for profit" before disappearing off the board completely.
>>
>>15585160
>at this point he's aiming to go full hack job

So like the majority of youtube automotive channels
>>
>>15585461
No, beyond that stupid. He bought a mustang that got the engine smashed through the firewall and thought he could rebuild it and ragequit 4chan after we told him not to spend money on it.
>>
>>15585538
>Work with a bunch of high schoolers
>One of them is into cars but not much knowledge
>Wants, "A Miata, so I can stance it like in haggard garage"
Kid is worth a solid kek per day
>>
>>15585160
It looks like an okay plan.
>>
difference between him and catstang is bisforbuild has a decent paying job, a full garage, and thousands of people lending him advice.

catstang was starting a mustang junk yard in his dad's driveway working retail
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.